*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129129-Addiction-vs-Obsession
Rated: E · Poetry · Relationship · #2129129
To Comet.
She was my addiction and I, her obsession.
She had become me and I, her.
She was the same and had just as many differences.
She came at an inconvenient time in my life.
But I didn't want to let her go.
She is what I wanted, she is what I needed to survive at this moment in life.
I didn't want to let her go.
Every fiber in my being was on edge, but so relaxed when she was around.
She was my addiction and I, her obsession.
She'd been through this before, as for me this was my first time in this situation.
She could have fled at any time.
She had no commitment to me.
Only connection was the time where we became intertwined into one with a love so rich.
She was my addiction and I, her obsession.
She was making me a better woman and I was making her a better person.
The process exuded so much energy that it was highly visible.
Everyone could see the change, the difference.
My eyes sparkled at the image of her as she changed me for the better.
Her soul ached for a me.
The attachment mended us into one as it seems we should have been.
The fears that were pondered on were now into play and there was no way out since it had already became.
She was my addiction and I, her obsession.
There's something about how when I look in the mirror and see her all over me.
Certain things remind me of me prior to her becoming me.
But it's no longer me so let that idea waste away unlike her.
She was my addiction and I, her obsession.
The preoccupation has consumed nothing more than my heart and the black that was inside of me.
© Copyright 2017 Kweene Nectarous (queenebeau at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129129-Addiction-vs-Obsession