*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129276-Love-Story
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2129276
True Love Story. The details will be described in another item. this's just the details...
Hey, this is my first short story that I decided to begin with. So it will be short, brief and meaningful.
At first, I can sayf that I really loved someone and he's my best friend, he loved me too but actually, the problem was the huge difference between our mentalities and character.
So we couldn't be as a real lovers and we couldn't too, fulfill the promise that we will stay together.
Anyway, I have to forget, and the same for him, and if I would imagine that he's listening or reading what I've written, I want to say that If I ever decided to give up on you, just understand how much does it took out of me... I'm the type to give endless chances, always have your back when you're wrong and truly accept you for who you're... when the rest of the world doesn't accept you, I'll!
So, if I ever give up on you, understand it took everything I had left inside of me to leave you alone.
Because, if I love you and care for u there isn't anything in this planet I wouldn't do for you.
I'm sorry for being annoying when I want to talk, needy cause I miss you, emotional when I care, and insecure because I'm afraid to lose you.
Anyway, we're always afraid of the ends, but surly, the ends exist...


© Copyright 2017 Chaiimae (chaimae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129276-Love-Story