*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129375-Here-we-started
Rated: E · Short Story · Relationship · #2129375
The first meeting
I got my baccalaureate in 2015, and then I moved to university, where I saw for the first time the one who I'll writ about. Our first meeting was on 05/10/2015; our first day of integration in this university.
According to what he said, once he saw me he liked me a lot, he felt that something will gonna be between us and something will happen... We started our day, there were a lot of people, teachers and directors, it a day of recognition.
In this occasion, he talked to me as he did with all the other people, he took my "FACEBOOK" then we started ...
05-10-2015 22:31 the beginning' of our disc on FB! He said that he's glad to talk to me then he started to ask me 'bout my personal life exactly: if I love someone, if I want to be with someone else...I t's okay I answered all his questions! Then he said that I look like his previous girlfriend that he loved her...To be honest, I really liked him from the first time that I talked to him, But I was in a bad mood about my previous boyfriend so I said to myself "no I don't like this guy and I don't want to" maybe because he laughed all the time and I just want someone like him, to be my friend, at least to forget my previous boyfriend.
As every pairs In the process of recognizing, we spent all the days, every minute and second talking, just talk, talk, and, talk.
One day; 27/10/2015, he said that he falls in love, (he was talking about me), then I answered "I'm really sorry but I can't be in another relationship now, I've to relax a little bit" then he gets angry... Two minutes silence then at 21:06 he said: "Chaimae please understand me I don't wanna more bitches, I did everything already but now I wanna a serious and cute girl as you that gonna allowed me to live both of us and share everything even if it's negligible! When I saw the first time, your eyes make me feel that there's a hope in this fucking life! A girl who's shy when someone looks at her too rare! All I want is to be with you for the rest of my life and trust me you gonna be my Queen and I will be your king if you want CHAIMAE I REALLY LOVE YOU?"
I liked him, I forgot the previous bf and I wanted to be with him honestly, but I was afraid that he lets me and gone away...Especially if I really loved him, it's hard for me.
When I answered him by saying "No I'm sorry... "He said that he can't talk to me anymore or see my face for another time! He will be far, far away from me and try to not look at me!
Here started our first conflict...





© Copyright 2017 Chaiimae (chaimae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129375-Here-we-started