*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129881-The-Demon-4-Part-2-The-Search
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2129881
The Part 2 of The Demon 4 is about the search for the other supernatural humans like Damon
We were going East and we have been walking for hours it was freaking snowing which made it more worse cause we can,t see clearly so the angels could be easily hiding any where and all we had was guns,knives,bows and arrows,me and my sister.We were shivering like hell and it aint just cause of the cold it was fear,for the first time ever I was terrified the way those angels just flying around those people and killing them and driving spears into their bodies as though they were trying to make a very messed up kebab.We found a place to set camp and we were cold I thought the angels was supposed to be kind and warm and loving people but instead they,re like human vultures execpt for the fact they are not scavengers but killers.

Just when I was about to sleep which I did not get for the past two days the witch doctor yelled :"They are here,the other ones they are here!!" I was totally happy that they were other people with us but I was also pissed cause I didnt get any freaking sleep but I rushed to them and asked where their leader was and their leader was a decendent from Merlin The Sorcerer his name was Alex he was also a sorcerer which had some type of like magic detecter thing it could detect magic when magic is nearby it glows very bright.So after that I actually got some sleep.

We all woke up at 6 am and we followed the glowing thing to find another supernatural human I was dying to crack a joke about our shitty condition but then but our condition was so shitty that I can,t even make a shitty joke about it,it was that bad and the worst part was I had a booger frozen stuck to my freaking nose which was also frozen to my nose hairs and that glowing thing was barely glowing,after walking for countless hours we decided to take a break and Alex decided to put the magic detector down and a few minutes afterwards the thing started to glow very brightly then Alex took it and was waving it around like he was trying to get a signal on a phone or something then when he pointed the thing up it glowed like hell but not exactly like hell there is barely any light in hell but it glowed very very brightly then we saw something big flew passed us then we took our stuff and we ran, I think everyone knew that it was an angel.

We ran into some type of jungle or forest I don,t know but there was a lot of trees our phones were out of bateries we can,t use compasses cause they were going crazy which probably had something to do with the angels which can only mean one thing WE WERE LOOOOOOOST
© Copyright 2017 The Writer (writinged at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129881-The-Demon-4-Part-2-The-Search