*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130154-Fast-Heart
by Zee
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2130154
The inner thoughts and emotions of when you meet someone for the first time
It was like magic, as if he saw only me in the room. Not once did I take my eyes off of him nor did he. Everything just seemed to disappear even time itself. I look away not wanting him to think I was staring at him. I tried not to but I couldn't, so I looked up at him again. He's was still there looking down at me smiling. He has the biggest smile on his face and it made me feel red in the face. Only a few feet away we continued as our eyes dance upon each other. Not wanting to let go of that moment. I just stood there under his spell not knowing what to do. Then I look back and thought of what I was suppose to be doing. "I got to find my cousin in this crowed club." I only stopped to think for only a second, when I looked up he wasn't there anymore. Thinking that it was only a momentary thing, I look upon the crowed for any sign of my cousin. Then I felt him, I didn't have to look to see he was beside me. I just knew it, but I had to make sure so I looked. He was so much taller than, I felt my head continuing to tilt up. He had big brown eyes that made me weak. I could tell he was shy, he would look towards me and look away. Afraid to talk to me as if I would run away from him. Then I hear his voice for the first time, blocking out the music the DJ was playing just too listen closely to his voice. He leans down close to my ear so I can hear him. His voice smooth as silk and deep as a drum. I heard him say "Hi my name is..."
© Copyright 2017 Zee (zeebaby23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130154-Fast-Heart