*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130201-Praying-for-One-Who-Is-Suicidal
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Death · #2130201
Most People have had The Thought, Giving up is not an Option, Spiritual Warfare, Hate Life
Mighty God,

You created each one of your children with tender love and care. How your heart must ache when one says they don't want to live here anymore. _________ has no idea what your plans are for her future. The enemy has tricked and teased her to the point she is exhausted. This has to stop!!
I come boldly before Your throne. I stand in the gap to bring Your dear, ________, to lay at the feet of Your son Jesus.
Jesus, You are the only One who can help this child. Jesus, let Your Blood drip on this precious child. She needs her mind cleansed, refreshed, and renewed from all of the lies that are being whispered in her ear. The enemy has her dangling over the fire.
Father,
Your Word has power! I call upon Holy Spirit power to bring forth the SWORD of truth!! Deliver _______’s soul from lying lips and deceitful tongues. (Ps 120:2) Deliver her out of the hands of the enemy. (Ps. 71:4) Put to shame those who wish her evil. (Ps. 40:14) Deliver ________ from death, her eyes from tears, and her feet from falling. (Ps. 116:8) I call upon the name of Jesus to deliver _______ from the hands of the enemy!

Thank You, Jesus, for saving her from herself! Thank You for interceding!! Thank You for suffering, so she doesn't have to! Thank You, God, for sending Your Son to the cross!! Thank You for putting in writing......the directions to Heaven!

Send forth your WORD for we know that it WILL NOT come back void~

Bless these requests in the Name of Jesus!

Let Thy Word Be Done!
Amen
© Copyright 2017 I Wonder (mrindfleisch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130201-Praying-for-One-Who-Is-Suicidal