*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130365-Untitled
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2130365
read at your own risk. NOT FAMILY OR CHILDREN APPROPRIATE
It was 1971 when the murders began and went on a century. The murder had a taste for young woman; bodies would show themselves behind dumpsters, abandon building, theme parks, and alley ways. He loved to leave their mangled corpse out in the open, but neatly tucked away; almost like it was art he was proud of.

I enjoyed making them beg, their moans and screams made my penis throb. Something about the way they'd fight so hard for their lives was an instant stiffy. Tammy was my first. She was blonde, slim. Her skin was like milk; her body was soft, even after I took her life with the two hands that's writing and confessing this to you now. I watched her enough to basically know her entire schedule. I knew when she'd leave school; she was a senior; the exact spot shed split off with her friends to walk alone. I knew her drive way was long and hidden enough that I could have her any moment I wanted her, but I waited. I loved the way she walked with such confidence that she was safe from me. I'd watch her and rub my cock, her hair flowing, her long legs. I followed her for a whole year before I took her from her home. The original plan was to snatch her from her driveway, but I wanted more. I wanted it to feel more dangerous, it was just too easy. Her parents worked late, I stalked her enough to know. She left the door unlocked, like she was expecting me. I watched her undress and run water for her bath. Her breast were small, her nipples were pink like a rose, and hard. Once again I tugged on my dick as she pulled down her purple panties; tight ass, unshaved bush. I watched her bathe. She would run her luffa over her shoulders and neck; I imagined they were my hands. I moved directly behind her, silently. Poured chloroform on to a pink cloth I got just for her. Her naked body splashed around, her frame was so thin it wasn't much of a fight. I took her to her bedroom and found a yellow dress and white panties. I laid them out for her. I looked over her naked wet body and put my mouth on her chest and began sucking on her nipple as if I was trying to get milk. Back and forth, I bit and sucked from one nipple to the other. I ran my hands down her belly, slowly making my way to her pussy. I stuck my finger inside her, she was tight. I played around in her for a bit and sucked her off my finger tip before I put my mouth on her. I played with her clit; I rubbed my tongue up and down, in and out, and felt her inner thigh begin to shake. I fell in love with the way she tasted. I wanted to chew on her, but I knew I had a limited time to fulfill my dark fantasies here. I quickly got her dressed and carried her to my truck. I brought zip ties, duct tape, rope, and several bottles of chloroform just for our special meeting. I tied her arms and legs together tightly. Her hair smelled like strawberries. I inhaled her deeply.
I lived 45 minutes away, in small unnoticed cabin. It was a shabby place, but the beauty of it was there was a tucked away cubby hole in the basement, that was pretty much sound proof. That's where I knew I'd keep her and do the most unimaginable dirty things. I placed a small twin sized mattress with a quilt my mother made, in the back. I sat a teddy bear on the bed to make her feel more comfortable. During the drive I felt her body shift in the back of my truck. I put a black bag over her head in case she had woken up. I drove happily singing along to stair way to heaven by led zeppelin. I so badly wanted to drive slowly for her, but the thudding of her body against the doors made my body shiver, and I giggled like a school girl. I smiled politely at passing traffic and the sheriff. He knew me by name and his ignorance amused me. He had no idea I had the towns and "daddy's perfect little prom queen, virgin" hog tied in my back seat. I waved as he nodded, it was too easy.

I pulled into my driveway as she was waking. She began breathing heavily, panting and then crying. I quickly stepped from my truck; she got quiet as I shut the door. I grabbed her by her arms and put her over my shoulder. I could see her white panties from the bottom of her dress and began to play with the lace. She cried. I recall her saying something along the line of her father has money and to please let her go and she wouldn't say anything. I laughed. I told her I had better intentions and that I'd take care of her completely. I took her down to her room and removed her bag. Her eyes were green, freckles sat on her nose and cheeks. I grabbed her by her hair and began to forcefully push my tongue between her teeth. She tried to fight me off her, but all that did was get my cock harder. She would hit me and try to push me. I grabbed her hair and yanked her onto her back, she yelped and kept saying please stop please don't do this. I know it was wrong, but my appetite grew for it. I tied her hands above her head and pulled down her underwear and her dress exposing her breast. I rubbed my hands between her thighs; I could feel her muscles tighten to keep them shut. Forcing my way between her legs I shoved my fingers in to her and kissed down her neck to her chest; biting her nipples once again. She sobbed and pleaded with me, but she went unnoticed. I just kept telling her I wanted to make her cum and how tight she was to loosen her up a bit. I kissed and licked my way down to her pussy. I used my fingers to spread her lips to nibble on her clit. I licked up and down, clitoris to her asshole. I told her I wouldn't stop until she came in my mouth.

She always pleaded for me to stop. But how could I?

Okay, fast forward to a year, I'd like to think she became more comfortable, she stopped kicking and lunging at me whenever I'd come near her. She was my one and only. I loved her. A marriage she wasn't capable of ever leaving.

I eventually would bring more woman into the crawl space. Some stayed for a month, some for a week. I'd make her watch and sometimes I'd force her to help me murder them.





© Copyright 2017 nonetheless (sarah.e.burr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130365-Untitled