*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130715-improvisation-of-primary-education
by niagra
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #2130715
making primary education qualitative is important
Making the basements strong is the main and an important factor of all developers. So, it becomes an important factor for a teacher too, being a developer of young minds. Here begins the crisis. Now-a-days educational institutions become money desired rather being knowledge oriented. So, this is an absolute crisis for the society for building new buds out off saplings.
So, how to make it qualitative? is the next interrogate.
The best option could be making children staying with books. They must be allowed to take part in real life experiences. It means involving people in activities and models that is being made only by them. This makes them clear with subject matter. They must be allowed to surf a lot making sure that is related to subject matter as it is now-a-days being stated as "why there is a need of teacher when there is a computer". So this becomes the strata today. it is well and good if they is OPAC system of learning in library of all schools. People can be well accompanied with Kindle technology to make them profound with thoughts and all stuffs.
Next it is most important for schools to look for on "teaching to students and not to syllabus". i.e. students must be allowed to frame their outwork of that day so that they become well time manageable and hence become responsible toward their tasks.
this could be some of the means through which i would suggest to make primary education qualitative.
© Copyright 2017 niagra (vaishnavijagan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130715-improvisation-of-primary-education