*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2132219-Review-Forged-in-LoveA-Romance-Novella
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Review · Romance/Love · #2132219
Check out my new review!
BOOK REVIEW: Forged in Love: A Romance Novella by Ronnda Eileen Henry

Synopsis:

A new village blacksmith, a bachelor in his forties, even one who is as quiet and serious as Henry is reported to be, might well be of interest to any unmarried 40-year-old woman if it weren't that he was so apparently contented in his singlehood. The truth be told, it put the cheerful and witty Penny quite at ease around him, especially when she's introduced to him as a confirmed spinster. With romance off the table, the two quickly become friends.
But how far will friendship go when Penny must find a husband so she can keep an adorable foundling left at Henry's door? And can simple friendship ever be forged into a romance that will fill their hearts as nothing before has ever done?

This is a sweet story that reminds us of the power of love to enter our lives at any age, and in more than one way.


AVAILABLE NOW @ AMAZON


REVIEW

Forged in Love: A Romance Novella is the second released by Ronnda Eileen Henry. Set in the same time frame and land as her previous title (Love in Two Acts) Forged in Love is a tale that says it is never too late in life to find love.

Forged in Love is a sweet enjoyable read, but sadly it felt like Henry was holding back on this one. While an excellent story I just wished there was more to it. More detail. More depth in the characters. More depth in the obstacles and challenges these characters faced. It all resolved too easily which made it hard for me to fall in love with the situations and the characters. Overall Henry’s writing is poet sweet and pure, but her goal of novella status to me, in my opinion, hurt this awesome tale. I wanted more storytelling.

RATING ****4 Stars
© Copyright 2017 Janny(Jan Marie)C (jannyc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2132219-Review-Forged-in-LoveA-Romance-Novella