*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2132369-Shimmer
Rated: E · Prose · Emotional · #2132369
Shimmer discusses thoughts and reflections
Shimmer


Soft and serene in emotional things

Hazy and yet clear

Illuminating with the warmth and glow of a new day dawning

Mellowing in thought and presence

Mesmerizing in content

Enveloping in time spent

Resilient in presence of reality

Shimmering has the effect of an illusion. The brilliance leaves you wondering and awe-inspired. You seem to experience so many things in the moment of its’ brilliance. You stand captivated by the unusual activity and yet you feel you’ve seen and felt it all before.

Shimmering like the gathering of past and present events colliding. Acceptance and anticipation expressing simultaneously. Desiring to touch what seems to escape all but your present view; wondering whether or not the things you see are really true.

Shimmering moment by moment the variations change and then as they change you cannot find the words to explain the hows, the whys, the whens, or the whats. You just know in the moment that things mean so much.

Shimmering feeling like you’re neither here nor there but somehow you know that in this envelopment your thoughts are everywhere. The possibilities, the frailties, the causalities, the rhyme and reason and moving through your seasons.

Shimmering twinkles of light that shine ever so bright. The time is NOW – walk in its’ light.

~Live and Grow…NOW
© Copyright 2017 readywriter (readywriter59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2132369-Shimmer