*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2132463-Im-Hear
Rated: E · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #2132463
A short horror story about a school
I walked the halls of the abandoned school. The atmosphere is eerie the sounds of the wind wailing outside and rain hitting hard. My EMF meter went off. "Hello?" I said as I started to record with my camera. I heard nothing. So I continued down the hall and entered a classroom. I hit the light switch but the power was out like I expected. I grabbed my flashlight and looked around the room the walls had a few cracks in them and you could tell the classrooms had not been used in years perhaps decades. I made my way out of the room and headed down the stairs. I heard the rumors that the school was haunted but I did not believe them. I kept on walking down the hall until I came to a door I slowly opened it and it led to a staircase. I thought it was leading me back to the first floor but it was leading me to the Basement. I slowly made my way down to the basement. Right before I entered I turned my camera on again and started to record. I walked into the room my EMF meter went crazy again. "Hello? Is anyone in here and wants to talk?" I called out. I heard a loud thud and I turned around it was the basement door that slammed shut. I ran to it it was locked. The room suddenly turned really cold and chilly. I turned around and froze I couldn't move. Standing in front of me was a middle aged man,He wasn't human intact it took me a second to realize he wasn't even standing up he was floating in the air. "Hello?" I said to the spirit. He started to twitch at me and let out a terrifying Moan the School started to shake and The lightbulbs started to fall from the ceiling. I jumped back and started to bang on the door. I was terrified. A few seconds passed and the door swung open. I ran up the stairs and Fear took over me as I found a way out of the school through a window that was open. It took me several months to gather up courage to see what my camera had caught. I turned it on and to my shock there was a video in my camera but it was filmed from years ago I did not understand how I got this video on my camera but what I know is once I watched the video it was absolutely terrifying to think about. It showed the man he was inside the basement with several kids. "Are we going to die? Me principle sir?" A young kid said. "No absolutely Not we will get out of this." He said. And a loud noise hit the door. The children about ten of them started to scream. "I know your down there!!!" A women screamed. The principle grabbed his gun and waited for the door to open. About two minutes went by and the door flew open and fell down the steps. The children screamed as a women with razor sharp claws walked down the stairs. "Son of a bitch" the principle shouted as he started to shoot at the women. She screamed and jumped off the top of the steps and landed on the man. He let out a blood curdling scream. The kids started to run up the stairs the women looked at the camera. And slashed at it with her nails. The video recording stopped there. "What the hell?" I said to myself. I grabbed my computer and googled the school and the women. A bunch of links came up and I clicked on one and it took me to the school and said "The Ridgeview Massacre" a women who taught at the school somehow got possessed by a demonic entity and went crazy and slaughtered everyone she could. The principle tried to play hero and locked himself In the basement with the survivors. But she broke in and killed him the kids who were with him in the basement all made it out of the school alive but were traumatized. What I read next give me goosebumps it said "The Women was Never found" but the legend has it that you arn't supposed to use a camera in the basement at that school or she will take it as a invitation to visit you. How you know if she is with you is simple the camera will show you the video and you will hear an eerie Voice say "I'm Hear!" "Who." I say to myself "I didn't here her say anything I must be good." A few seconds go by and is we my camera had something else "another video?" I said to myself. I hit the play button and almost drop my camera as I see written in Blood from my infrared camera light "Hello" and a voice says "I'm Hear!" I dropped my camera and let out a scream. Then the power goes out in the room I was in from my home.
© Copyright 2017 Nickmeraglio1 (nickmeraglio1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2132463-Im-Hear