*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2132998-Clone-Double-Trouble
by trip
Rated: GC · Fiction · Dark · #2132998
Mentally connected to my clone, feeling what he feels as he feels what I feel.
Fiction
So my clone I find out, is linked mentally to me and me to him. Like I said, the first month I spent being quite gay with my clone. It was one thing to be able to suck myself off and quite another to both feel my cock in my mouth and my lips on my cock at the same time. I felt my cum go out of my cock and into my mouth each and every time and it was intense. We came together each and every time. If one of us was a sleep and the other was awake and masturbating, the sleeping one would cum in their sleep during a wild and crazy sex dream. It was intense in every aspect of the word.
Then we started to include women and it got even hotter than the sun's corona. We scorched our way through entire neighborhoods as one woman would tell her friend or neighbor. We did entire families as the word spread. It was an entire year spent fucking ourselves silly and then going home and engaging one another in a sordid clone gay affair. I can't remember ever having this much fun having sex, and lots of it.
After two years of this level of intercourse, we began to play with fetishes. Who better to play with than a complete copy of yourself? It wasn't long before we listed on FetLife and experienced stuff we couldn't imagine. Then after an unusually informative exchange with a young woman on the site, my clone decided to try something on me and it broke from the norm such that he was doing things to me so we could both feel it. Instead of us both doing roughly the same thing, he did to me as an individual.
He found this really cool device that when inserted into my anus it had two air bladders that were inflatable, on either side of my sphincter. It was an enema tube that locked in place around my sphincter and then between the large bag of a full two quarts with cup graduations there was located a small pump that forced liquid from the bag into my anus at a fixed rate that was much quicker than gravity could provide.
First off, he administered a regular gravity enema to me three times of a quart each time. Then he strapped me to a bed and inserted the forced enema device, pumped up the inner bladder to ensure nothing came out and then the outer bladder to keep the tube in place and further squeeze my sphincter. Then he turned on the pump and I felt the first pint enter easily, but soon the next pint began to force it's way in, not too quickly as to cause a burst colon but still fast enough to not be quite comfortable.
He turned the pump off at the quart mark and I saw my tummy was distended slightly and I was a tad bit uncomfortable. Then he switched it on again for a cup of fluid, turning it off when he too felt the discomfort. My stomach was still distended but it was disbursing throughout my colon now, flooding the remainder of my large intestine and invading the small. We hadn't eaten for twenty-four hours so there wasn't any food in the pipeline, but it was still something we wanted to try.
He gave the pump another whirl, now a full three pints was onboard and I was not happy. I wanted it out but the plugs prevented me from relieving myself. I felt queasy. He then let it sit in my body for twenty minutes while I broke out in a cold sweat as my poor body just wanted to expel the fluid. But then something weird happened. My cock began to inflate until it was rock hard. He saw this and grinned, taking it in his mouth and sucking on me until I literally exploded cum in his oral cavity. It was far more than my usual two tablespoons and then there was the aftereffects, the milking of cum from my prostate due to the pressure in my rectum.
Then he removed the pump from the line and liquid began to shoot out stream like from the open end. No fecal matter, just liquid poured from the tube and into the catch basin. I felt the pressure subsiding and then he deflated the inner and outer bladders and a flood of enema water burst out of my asshole. Then he did it to me again and again, and then a fourth time. Now I was deemed clean for him, and me.
Then, while I was still strapped to the bed, he shoved his cock into my ass and came in me quickly since he was me and quite horny from all the ass play. Then since I was so clean, he ate the cum from my ass and suggested one more taboo fetish; ass fisting, as deep as possible. He got his arm in to just past his elbow before sucking me to a fifth orgasm. Then he said, "Do me."
I did and by one am we collapsed into bed, both of us spent and very clean inside and outside. Needless to say, our asses collectively were sore and well used the next day so we spent our time in a sixty-nine, continuing our desire to self-please.


© Copyright 2017 trip (tripx713 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2132998-Clone-Double-Trouble