*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2133001-Road-Trip-Trading-Up-3-pt2
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2133001
Christian struggles to end things with Irene. Will Vivian’s patience with him be tested?
ccmadononline.wordpress.com
continued from part 1
“Don’t you have your own room?” Doug said to Christian as he opened his hotel room door.
“It’s not like you are going to have company tonight after the way you bombed with that waitress.” Christian said.
“Shut up.” Doug said as he stumbled into the room and toward the couch in the middle of it. He then collapsed backward onto the couch, barely sitting up and leaning heavily on the arm rest.
Christian, in slightly better control of his faculties, moved to the other side of the couch and plopped down on it as well.
“She liked me a lot more when I was up $400 at the blackjack table.” Doug said.
“Yeah, because you kept tipping her $10 every time she brought you a drink.”
“Damn. I did, didn’t I.” Doug said. “She was smoking hot. But that’s still a lot of money.”
Christian nodded. “You also had a lot of drinks.”
“Well rum and coke isn’t usually that strong.” Doug said.
“Casino drinks are always strong.” Christian said. “And they keep them coming. They want you to keep gambling.”
Doug exhaled and let his head drop onto the back of the couch. “Lesson learned.”
He then sat up and looked at Christian. “Why aren’t you drunk? You are the one that was ordering dirty martinis. Since when do you drink those?”
Christian smiled. “I only had two.”
“And what was the deal with the extra olives?” Doug said. “You barely drink. And when you do it’s beer. When did you become a sophisticate?”
Christian shook his head. “I can’t have a cocktail now and again?”
“A cocktail?” Doug said. “Is this part of the influence of your new girlfriend? Is this what you two drink together?”
“No, numb nuts. We have never had a drink together. I don't need to get women liquored up for them to come home with me.”
“Shit!” Doug said.
“What?” A startled Christian asked.
“I should have bought her a drink.”
Christian stared at Doug for a few seconds “You did buy her a drink. With all those tips I’m sure you bought her a few drinks. Her boyfriend, too.”
“Fuck you.” Doug then said before grabbing a throw pillow from behind him on the couch and hitting Christian with it.
Christian laughed. Hard. That caused Doug to smile. Christian then said, “Hey, man, thanks for this weekend. I needed it.”
“Of course.” Doug said. “You know I wasn’t coming to Vegas without you. Plus I needed to drag you away from your mess for a little while.”
“No kidding.” Christian said.
“Although I’m still jealous.” Doug said “I mean, I don’t even have one woman.”
“Don’t start.” Christian said.
“No, I’m serious. I need a woman.”
Christian raised his eyebrows and nodded in agreement.
After a few seconds of sitting in silence, Doug said, “Do you think she’s still down there serving drinks?”
Christian slowly shook his head. “I have no idea, man.”
Doug thought for a few seconds. He then checked his watch before hopping off the couch and heading for the door. “I’m going back down there to see what time she gets off work.”
Christian smiled. “Hey, go for it.” He then rose from the couch. “I’m heading to my room for the night. Fill me in tomorrow.”
“After I fill her in tonight?” Doug said.
“You are tacky as hell.” Christian said as they both left the hotel room. “But whatever works for you.”
“Yeah, and enjoy your phone call.” Doug said as Christian smiled.
Doug closed the door to his hotel room and, after saying goodnight to his friend with a fist bump, headed down the hall and toward the elevator as Christian entered his own room which was right next door.
It was the exact same layout as Doug’s suite and exactly the same view. With the alcohol in his system making him foggy, Christian almost thought he had walked right back into his friend’s room. He took a couple of seconds to gain his bearings. He then reached for his phone.
Vivian said she would be contacting him that night but he didn’t have any missed calls. He was greatly looking forward to hearing her voice. He ensured his phone volume was at maximum before sitting it on the end table next to the couch and beginning to disrobe.
He took his shirt off, kicked off his shoes, pulled off his socks, and unbuckled his pant belt before hearing a knock at the door.
Christian laughed and shook his head.
“Wrong room, Doug!” he said, moving toward the hotel room door. He opened it to find Vivian standing there, smiling. She was wearing a beige halter top, showing off her perfectly flat stomach which accentuated her hips and breasts. Her form fitting grey capri pants completed her outfit much to Christian’s delight.
Christian stood at the door, staring at Vivian and unable to speak. After quite a while, Vivian finally shook her head and said, “I’m not Doug.”
“Uh...uh...no.” Christian said. “Um...come in.” He stood back, allowing Vivian to slowly walk into the room.
Christian watched her closely, anxiously awaiting her passing him so he could see just how closely Vivian’s pants hugged her backside. He was not disappointed as she moved toward the windows on the opposite side of the suite to enjoy the view.
“Nice.” Vivian said.
Christian wanted to return a clever remark about how she looked but was still tongue-tied.
After more than a few seconds of enjoying the visual of the Las Vegas strip, Vivian looked over her shoulder at Christian with a coy smile. “Hi.”
Christian let out a small chuckle. He then ran his fingers over his head. “Um...uh… you’re here.” He finally said.
Vivian’s smile widened as she turned back toward the window. “Is that OK?” she asked.
“Oh...yeah...of course.” Christian said. “It’s just...I...I didn’t know...I wasn’t... expecting…”
Vivian spun around and rested her bottom on her hands which were, themselves, resting on the window sill. “You told me where you were going to be staying.”
Christian nodded, silently imploring himself to pull it together. “Yes. Oh, I know.”
“I can leave if you’d like.”
“Oh no, please.” Christian said. He then exhaled, steadying his nerves. “Don’t leave. That’s the last thing I want you to do.”
“Well, what’s the first thing you want me to do?” Vivian asked, her smouldering eyes burrowing into Christian’s soul.
Christian then moved over to Vivian and gave her a soft, prolonged kiss.
Vivian opened her eyes and, smiling as she traced a finger down Christian’s exposed, chiseled chest, said, “OK. That was good. What do you want me to do next?”
Christian chuckled. He then shook his head. “You’re here.”
“I’m here.” Vivian said.
“I feel like I’m dreaming.” Christian said
“You’re not.” Vivian said.
They then heard a loud knock on the door. Christian paused, having a hard time imagining why anyone at the hotel would be coming to his room so late. He then rolled his eyes as he said, “Oh, shit. Doug.”
He looked back at Vivian, who was still half-smiling. He then motioned for her to wait for him as he moved toward the door and opened it just enough to be able to communicate with Doug.
In a high-pitched, mock female tone, Doug said, “I don’t date guests from the casino. I haven’t had great experiences with that.”
Christian stood in the door wide-eyed, listening to his friend and trying to figure out the quickest way to get rid of him.
“All the way back down there for nothing.” Doug continued. “I guess this is going to be another lonely night. Umm...why are you standing in the doorway like that?”
“Like what?” Christian said.
“Like you don’t want me to come in. Did you already start your sex-call?”
“Oh, no. I mean…”
“What the hell is wrong with you?” Doug said.
Christian then felt Vivian’s hand slide across his shoulder. She rested her head on Christian’s shoulder and looked at his stunned friend. “Hi, Doug. It’s nice to finally meet you.”
Christian was frozen in shock. Doug’s mouth hung open for a few seconds before it eased into a smile. He then shook his head.
“My fucking hero.” He said under his breath.
Christian looked at Doug in disbelief as Vivian asked, “What was that?”
“It was nothing.” Christian quickly said.
Doug then extended his hand. “Hi, Vivian. It’s nice to meet you, too.”
Christian then backed up so Doug could enter the room.
Doug got a good look at Vivian. As she turned around to walk toward the couch he said, “Damn.” under his breath but loud enough for Christian to hear.
Christian shoved him in the arm and stared at him, silently begging him to be good.
Christian then stood in front of the window with Vivian standing next to him and interlocking her arms with his as Doug stood in front of them.
“So, Vivian...I didn’t realize you were coming up here this weekend.” Doug said.
“I didn’t tell Chris. It was a surprise.”
“Oh.” Doug said, nodding. He then began shaking his head and smiling. He looked at Christian, who begged him with his eyes not to embarrass him. “Well, I’ll leave you two alone.” Doug said, moving toward the door as Christian and Vivian stayed standing where they were.
“Really nice to meet you.” Vivian said.
“Likewise.” Doug said, opening the door He then looked at Christian and smiled big. “You two don’t be too loud.”
All the blood rushed to Christian’s head as he began to think of things he could throw at Doug. He moved quickly toward the door to physically throw his friend out when Vivian, smiling, asked, “Is there a such thing as too loud?”
Christian’s and Doug’s mouths hung open. Doug looked at his friend once more, smiling wide, and saying softly, “My fucking hero.”
“Get the fuck out.” Christian said quietly but forcefully as he closed the door in Doug’s face.
He then looked back at Vivian. “Sorry about that. I warned you about him.”
“He’s funny.” Vivian said.
“He’s something.”
“Did you tell him I was loud?” Vivian asked, grinning.
“No. I wouldn’t...no.” Christian said.
“Am I loud enough for you?” Vivian asked.
Christian’s chest tightened and energy shot through his entire body as he softly nodded his agreement.
“So are you going to stand over there all night and guard the door?” Vivian asked.
Christian quickly moved, almost jogging, toward Vivian. As he reached her they engaged in a long, torrid kiss, both their tongues thrashing back and forth between their mouths.
Christian had one hand resting on the window sill and the other tangled in Vivian’s hair. Vivian continually ran her nails down Christian’s muscular back as both their minds filled with nothing but the night that was to come.
Vivian finally placed her hands on Christian’s chest and pushed him away from her. She then slid her hands down to his pants and finished unfastening and unzipping them for him. His black slacks then slid down his legs revealing his black boxers. Vivian eased her hand into the slit in front of the boxers and pulled out his already very firm cock.
She began stroking Christian with one hand and pushed him a few more inches away from her with her other hand. She then lowered herself to her knees, which made Christian’s own knees almost buckle Vivian then opened her mouth and placed his tip between her shimmering brown lips.
Vivian circled Christian’s tip with her tongue a few times before slowly pulling him further into her mouth and sliding her tongue along the bottom of his shaft Christian struggled to maintain his balance as he took in each exhilarating sensation being created by his impromptu visitor.
Vivian cupped Christian’s balls with one hand, simultaneously increasing the speed at which her wet mouth slid back and forth over his rock hard erection. Christian gently grabbed the back of Vivian’s head which evoked a moan from her. It was all he could do to stay upright as she continued to pleasure him.
After a minute or so, Christian slowly...reluctantly...backed away from Vivian, his shaft gliding out of her mouth but still fully erect. Vivian looked perplexed.
“What’s wrong?” Vivian asked, looking up at Christian.
Smiling softly, he shook his head as he placed his hand on her chin. “Nothing.”
She then smiled mischievously. “Was I doing something wrong?”
Christian chuckled. “No. Not at all.”
He helped Vivian to her feet then placed an arm behind Vivian’s legs, scooped her up, and carried her to the bedroom.
As he laid her down, Vivian said, “This is a nice sized bed.”
Christian nodded. He then said, “And just think it almost went to waste.”
Vivian’s smile widened. Christian then began to slide off Vivian’s capri pants as she pulled her halter top over her head.
Christian paused as Vivian sat on the bed in matching deep purple bra and panties.
“Damn.” he said, examining her body.
Vivian smiled. She then pivoted to her hands and knees, pushing her ass out toward Christian and revealing that her panties were a thong. “You like my outfit?”
Christian nodded his head. “I mean, you look amazing in whatever, but… wow. Yes. I am loving your outfit.”
Vivian then turned back around to sit in the center of the bed, resting on her elbows. She then motioned with her finger for Christian to join her.
Christian crawled onto the bed between Vivian’s legs until his hands reached her hips. He then used his index fingers on either side of Vivian to slide her panties down her legs and off her body. Tossing them aside, he then lowered his head until his lips were directly in front of her pussy.
Vivian’s breath shortened and her eyes fluttered uncontrollably in anticipation. Christian, after a purposeful dramatic pause, touched the bottom of Vivian’s lips with the tip of his tongue. Nearly every muscle in her body seemed to quiver. He then traced the tip of his tongue slowly up and barely between Vivian’s slightly parted lips.
Christian enjoyed the smooth path laid for his tongue by how incredibly wet Vivian had become. He reached her clit and softly circled it as Vivian began to pant. He then slowly moved his tongue back down and between Vivian’s swollen, parted lips, pushing his tongue deeper inside of her the further down it slid.
When Christian’s lips met Vivian’s - his tongue firmly plunged inside of her - Vivian squeezed her thighs around Christian’s face He was barely able to continue to stimulate her with his tongue as her thighs had such a tight grip on him.
After several seconds of silence, a long, muted scream emerged from Vivian. Her thighs relaxed their grip on Christian and she collapsed on the bed, smiling in the pleasurable afterglow of her orgasm.
Christian continued to slowly run his tongue up and down Vivian’s soaked lips as she attempted to regulate her breathing. She finally rose back up on her elbows and watched Christian for a few seconds. He looked up at her, his tongue still massaging her, and she smiled at him. “You made me cum.” She said.
Christian nodded, still tending to her lips.
“Hard.” Vivian added.
Christian, again, nodded as the faintest of smiles crept upon his still busy face.
“Fuck me, Christian.” Vivian said.
After a few more seconds of licking her, Christian placed his hands on Vivian’s thighs and eased his tongue out of her. Vivian gasped, staring at Christian’s own glistening lips.
He then moved his body above Vivian’s body, the tip of his cock barely grazing Vivian’s drenched center as Vivian continue to lie completely flat on the bed.
Christian looked below himself at Vivian’s half-opened eyes and heavily tousled hair. He then looked up and out the window of his high rise suite. He could see the dazzling colors of another casino hotel across the strip from them.
Christian shook his head. So much of his experiences with Vivian had seemed like a dream. So much so that he often worried that he might wake up and realize he had only imagined her.
Vivian touched Christian’s cheek. He looked down to find her peacefully smiling at him. She then said, “You look at me as if I’m not here.”
Christian nodded.
“What are you going to do if we are ever together full-time?” Vivian asked.
“Probably pinch myself every day.” Christian said.
Vivian nodded. She then smiled and said, “Me, too.”
Vivian reached between Christian’s legs, tautly grasping and stroking his firm erection. She placed Christian’s tip on her lips and then just barely inside of her.
Christian’s eyes rolled back for a second at the feeling of intense heat. He then, as his breathing quickened and his heart sped, slowly and steadily thrust completely inside of Vivian.
“Oh…” Vivian said softly as Christian buried his cock inside her. He then pulled all but the tip out and, over and over, slowly stroked her body.
Christian looked down and got even harder at the sight of his glistening dick sliding in and out of Vivian.
He then looked at her. Vivian’s eyes were closed, her teeth were clinched, and the vein in her forehead was beginning to bulge as she happily received his ever-strengthening thrusts.
He noticed Vivian’s head beginning to slightly hang off the edge of the bed as he inadvertently slid her across the sheets.
Christian began passionately kissing Vivian’s neck. He then looked up and out the window of his suite at the surreal view while simultaneously luxuriating in the magical feel of Vivian’s nude body on his His head spun trying to take it all in.
He noticed Vivian’s hands lying beside her balled up with fistsfull of the bed’s white sheet tightly gripped in either.
“Go...uhh...dee-ee-per...uh...ba-by.” Vivian whispered, her eyes still tightly shut as she welcomed every jarring minute of Christian’s passionate fuck.
Christian then slid his hands, palms up, underneath Vivian’s ass. He grasped each cheek and pushed her pelvis upward, continuing to pump her body at a steady rhythm.
Vivian exhaled quickly a few times, trying to catch her breath as she realized Christian had obliged her request. His tip was continually touching a spot deep inside Vivian that made her entire body tingle with delight.
“Chr...Chr…” Christian took mischievous pleasure in the fact that Vivian could not fully pronounce his name for his - what had become - very firm thrusts into Vivian’s ever moistening pussy.
She had become so wet that they could both hear his balls slapping her ass, which made Vivian even wetter and Christian thrust that much harder. Christian could even feel her dripping onto his fingers as he continued to cup and lift her ass cheeks.
After a few more pants, Vivian finally said “Baby...baby please...please cum, baby. Cum with me, baby.”
Christian was already feeling himself ready to climax. He slowed his thrust slightly to control himself, which disturbed Vivian.
“What??? No! Faster, baby. Harder. PLEASE!!! You're about to make me cum!” Vivian said.
Christian paused for just a second to get a better grip and angle on Vivian’s wet ass. He then began slamming into Vivian’s pussy harder and harder. He knew he wouldn't be able to last long at that pace and so hoped that she was as close to climax as he was.
“Yeeeesssss.” Vivian said, confirming Christian’s hopes. She clinched her inner muscles around his throbbing cock as he continued to thrust into her the best he could. Her head arched back and she stopped breathing for a few seconds as her pussy ever tightened around Christian's dick.
That drove Christian to release inside Vivian as she wrapped and squeezed her legs around him.
They both finally felt the tension in their bodies release with their dual climaxes. Vivian’s legs collapsed back to flat on the bed with the rest of her. Christian tumbled in exhaustion onto his back on the bed to the right of where Vivian laid.
After taking a minute to catch his breath, Christian raised up onto his elbow and looked at Vivian, who was looking back at him.
“Hi.” Vivian said with the smile and soft glow of a contented woman.
Christian shook his head. “I can't believe you are really here.”
“Well, my favorite Chinese restaurant is here in Vegas.” Vivian said. “I was hungry.”
Christian chuckled.
“I wanted to see you.” Vivian then said.
Christian nodded. “Me, too.” Christian said, followed shortly by a laugh.
“What?” Vivian asked.
“I was really looking forward to our phone conversation tonight.” Christian said.
“Well, I can always drive back home and call you when I get there.” Vivian said.
“No,no.” Christian said, looking down as he smiled and shook his head. “This is much better than a phone conversation.” Christian then looked at Vivian. “It’s just…” Christian paused again before saying, “You always seem to make my life better than I could imagine.”
Vivian’s heart melted. She then leaned forward toward Christian and began kissing the center of his chest. The soft push of her hand signaled to him to lay on his back. Vivian then straddled him as she continued her kisses.
“Hey,” Christian said. “I’m not sure I’m… ready…”
Vivian interrupted him by reaching between his legs and grasping his, unbeknownst to him, rock hard shaft.
“Oh.” Christian said. “I didn't...know…”
“You didn't know how hard I make you?” Vivian said.
Christian laughed.
“Oooh.” Vivian said as she slowly and firmly slid her thin fingers up and down Christian’s cock. “I love how hard I make you.”
She then placed Christian’s tip between her throbbing, wet lips. She shifted her hips slightly backward as Christian slid smoothly inside her.
“Oh, God...” Vivian said, looking down at Christian as his mouth hung slightly open at the sublime sensation of, once again, being inside Vivian’s pussy, “...I love how wet you make me.”
Vivian then placed her hands on the bed on either side of Christian and began bouncing her ass up and down on him. Her breasts rocked rhythmically against one another until Christian’s hands grasped them.
Vivian studied Christian’s face as she gyrated her hips, methodically sliding her lips up and down nearly the length of his shaft. She took great pleasure in the stunned/satisfied look on his face.
Vivian paused so she could lay her body on Christian's. Face-to-face, Christian and Vivian looked into one another’s eyes. After a few seconds, Vivian began again softly bouncing on Christian. Her movement kept him deep inside her hitting her spot - which made her eyes roll back - while also massaging his shaft.
Still looking at one another, Vivian said, “Christian.” as her bouncing became more vigorous. Christian placed his hands gingerly over Vivian’s ass, still allowing her to control the tempo. The feel of her hands made her fuck him stronger still.
Vivian finally sat up on Christian, really allowing him to move deeper inside her. She moaned deeply as she began to grind on Christian. She then placed her hands on his stomach and shifted her hips, moving him as deeply as possible.
Vivian then rocked faster and faster on Christian, causing his eyes to roll back. He put his hands on her waist, grasping her in hopes to slow her down enough to postpone his orgasm. Vivian was uncooperative.
Continuing her frenetic pace, Vivian dropped her head and began pushing hard on Christian’s stomach, lifting herself enough to slide Christian almost halfway out of her. She then began slamming her ass down on him, driving him hard inside her.
They both lost control as Christian’s hands slid to Vivian’s hips and he began simultaneously pulling her down on him in rhythm and thrusting his hips upward each time she slammed her pussy down onto him.
The twosome, in silence and breathlessness, continued their quick, harsh, passionate physical pummelling of one another until both their bodies exploded in sustained orgasm.
Vivian then collapsed in exhausted, sweaty laughter on top of Christian.
Christian, smiling, finally asked, “Are you OK?”
After a few more seconds of laughing, Vivian struggled to raise up onto her hands, Christian still inside of her. She looked down at him and smiled. She then looked up and said, “FUCK!!!”
Christian then said, “Again? So soon?”
She looked back down at him, grinning. Her body then collapsed back down onto his. With labored breath, she said, “I have never climaxed that hard in my life.”
She then whispered into Christian’s ear “What are you doing to me?”
Christian slowly turned his body, allowing Vivian to slide off of him and onto the bed. Resting on his side, he asked her “What do you mean?”
Laying on her back and looking at the ceiling, she said, “I have broken a lot of my rules for you. I don't pursue men. Particularly not ones with girlfriends. My relationships don't move this fast.”
She then turned her head to look at him “Are you happy with her?”
Christian slowly shook his head. “No.”
“Then why stay?”
“It's complicated.”
“You love her.” Vivian said.
“No.” Christian said. “Well...I do. I guess. But that’s not…”
“Then what?” Vivian asked.
Christian exhaled. “Irene and I are basically an arranged marriage.”
“Marriage?” Vivian said.
“Well...not quite. Not yet.”
“So you’re engaged?” Vivian asked.
“No. No.” Christian said, shaking his head and smiling nervously. He paused and took a deep breath. He then said, “My mom used to be on drugs.”
“I’m sorry.” Vivian said. “For how long?”
“Years. Through a good part of my childhood. My dad wasn't around and my mom's best friend - Miss Anne - looked after me. I am my mom's only child and Miss Anne had a daughter around my age.”
“Irene.” Vivian said.
Christian nodded. “After my mom got cleaned up she was great. But I will always feel a debt to Miss Anne.”
“Do you still get to see her?” Irene asked.
“She died about two years ago.” Christian said. She and my mom used to joke about Irene and I ending up together. We never dated until after we lost Miss Anne. My mom really pushed it then. I think out of guilt.
“My mom - of course - loves Irene. They are always going to get along regardless. Irene is Miss Anne’s daughter. ‘Make sure you take care of her.’ My mom says. ‘Miss Anne always took good care of you.’”
“That's a hell of a burden.” Vivian said.
“Tell me about it.” Christian said. “We decided to give it a try and started dating about a year after her mom died. It never really felt right. But I…”
“You felt like you were letting Miss Anne down if you left Irene.” Vivian said.
Christian nodded.
“I don't think Miss Irene would have wanted you to be in a relationship that didn't make you happy.” Irene said. “No matter who it was with.”
“That's the same thing Doug said.” Christian said as Vivian smiled. “I mean it's not like Irene is a monster. And she does try.”
“I would hate for my man to describe me like that.” Vivian said. “She isn't a monster? Is this your prerequisite for a relationship? That the woman not be a monster?”
Christian rolled his eyes.
“Are you happy with Irene?” Vivian asked. “Does she make you smile? Do you miss her when she is gone?”
Christian hung his head, never answering Vivian. After a prolonged silence, Christian said, “I know. I've known for awhile. Since before I met you. I guess I have just been avoiding it.”
After another few seconds he then said “And it's not like I don't have a place to go. Doug has offered his place multiple times. Shit, I have a key to his place on my key chain right now.”
Vivian nodded. “Yeah, Doug’s place is one place you could go. I am sure there are others.”
Christian looked over at Vivian who had her head and eyes down and was not acknowledging his long stare. He then said “Other places?”
Vivian tried with all her might to suppress her smile. A small one still slipped out. “Yes,” Vivian said, “...I am sure you have family members and other friends you could crash with
“Family and friends?” Christian said.
Vivian peered at Christian out of the corner of his eye. She then broke into an irrepressible grin. She then nodded, “Yes, family and friends.”
Christian smiled and nodded. “You are right. I will have to call up some of those family and friends and see what's out there for me.”
“Yeah, you should.” Vivian said playfully. After a short pause, she then said, “And...if you don't find...if you need...a place...I wouldn't mind…”
Christian’s heart began to race at the thought of how close he and Vivian had gotten in such a short time. He then said “You wouldn't mind?”
“Well, if you needed a place...you know...for however long…” Vivian paused. She then looked at Christian who was looking back at her. She shook her head. “No. I wouldn't mind at all.”

THE END
ccmadononline.wordpress.com
© Copyright 2017 ccmadon (ccmadononline at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2133001-Road-Trip-Trading-Up-3-pt2