*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2133227-The-ups-and-downs-in-evolution
Rated: E · Fiction · Sci-fi · #2133227
Short recordings about advancing and destroying......
"This is recording of Dr. Jack Paul , in July 20, 2060 with the last sentient human beings in the world, as everyone is either destroyed or degraded into animals. There are sixty sentient people with me, each affected with nuclear radiation and will die shortly. In the group, I was the only one healthy enough to give this recording so that the future human race, if there is any, would learn from our past mistakes would continue further evolution, instead of being degraded into animals. .According to our predictions, it would at least take them hundred thousand years to get back to Paleolithic age. Until then, they would live as animals, hunting and feeding without any weapons and I hope, I hope, that the human race would get back to its former glory.

What did we achieve before our large degrading event?Interstellar travel?No.Teleportation?Time Travel?Use of mass energy using the sun?No.What about tetra formation?Solving world hunger and cancer?No...........(sigh)
So,what caused this? Artificial Intelligence?Some catastrophic natural event? The answer is........ humans, ourselves.The development of artificial in the earth was stopped by 2030 because the government thought that it would pose a threat to human beings and their livelihood. The development of human race itself was promised being stopped because of this decision because human can know only to an extent, which poses problems in decision making, as well as alteration in it due to human emotions. This would not have posed a problem be it for the advancement of human beings in other fields, which became harder and harder to control without AI , which led to disruption of economy against all regions due to reduced efficiency. The government took a job to set back up the economy by reconstituting and re-developing artificial intelligence, which was stopped by people of their respective governments, as the lack of AI reduced efficiency, but it increased the needed number of employees. Would the advancement of AI destroy our world? I don't know.The economy disruption was a major part in the upcoming event, the war.The war was cause by many people representing many governments, in the name of peace on one side and in the other side people who think every thing is for themselves........they said, but there were destruction and misery every where due to this war, which was amplified by the gradual economic destruction.The war show signs from the early decades of 2020's but it wasn't until twenty years after, 2040 that it became a full-fledged one.The war ended by showering of nuclear bombs all over the world, killing all human beings and making others just like us, nearing death. We thought the human race is doomed, that it had no hope, but to our surprise, the governments had been issuing plans if such catastrophe occurs. They placed willing participants in cyro-freeze(the participants are kept in tube like structures, then they are frozen, both literally and in time), but to our dismay, the sixteen thousand participants developed certain problems with their brain which degraded them to the state of the earliest human ancestors(their mind only).We will die soon. We can do nothing , except pray that the humans will receive the former glory, if not more, and that they would not commit our same mistakes.........(sigh).There is about fifty minutes more that we can live.Signing out."


"This is the recording of Peter Gabriel, and everyone, hear this and chorus , hear this and be happy, for we have mastered unlimited energy.Yeah, I forgot mentioning the date as the protocol goes, but I am filled with joy, with happiness in my heart, for we have mastered unlimited energy. As of now, it is working and ongoing, The date, 24 February,3037. The idea started small, as a theory, as something to laugh at but when the scientists looked at it, it had potential.It took 120 years and 3000 billion dollars to successfully complete this program.This program had twelve phases, each with their own goals, and their own heads. I joined the last phase as the leader, and my duty was to effectively control the machine associated with the program so that it could not get destroyed or cause major harm when doing so. This phase was completed in mere five years, shorter than the other phases.Why could I impart this highly secret project now to my audience watching there, if there is any?Because they allowed me.

This marks advancement for human beings for human beings, as we could master interplanetary, hell, even inter-dimensional movements by everyone and anyone.We could effectively now tetra-form, unlike the older versions where nuclear power was used.And, this is just the sub-division of one field of one subject. If I keep on going about development of the holograms and AI in the technological field, the finding and replicating of primitive alien organisms as well as cheap and effective treatments in the medical field which could be further enhanced by this technology, we are talking abut matter of years, and that it will be barely scratching the surface of the total evolution of our earth.I am seeing big potential in human advancement by the coming of this technology.Signing out."



"This is the recording of Mathew, alone, with no one beside me, to say that due to the war, actually the fourth, most humans have either been destroyed and the existing ones should live without any resources until the earth develops resources for them, if there is any chance in development of the mankind so that it would regain its former glory........"
© Copyright 2017 super matt (supermatt234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2133227-The-ups-and-downs-in-evolution