*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2133393-The-Greatest-Introduction-Of-All-Time
by Buggle
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #2133393
ITS ALL ABOUT ME!
So, this may not actually be the greatest introduction of all time, but I like to boost my own ego! My wife has recently introduced me to writing.com, so I figured I would make my first item an introduction to me. Plus I think it will be fun to read this in a few years and laugh at myself. Lets get started!
Call me Daniel. I am 32. I am weird. And I love it. I used to write a lot of stories when I was younger, and now I have so many creative ideas in my head. I'm looking forward to getting them out of my noggin and on paper.
I am very into playing dungeons and dragons with my friends. My wife, who is just awesome, (she will read that and smile!) Is our dungeon master. She is currently writing a book based on our last campaign. My character is the best. Let no one tell you otherwise! Anywho, I am also a very big fan of Legos. I have been collecting them since I was just a wee lad. There is nothing quite like the feeling of creating your own worlds and stories with those magnificent bricks. I am trying to convert to "adult Legos" and do more with woodworking. I just lack time and tools for now.
I do like playing video games. (Especially Skyrim. I played a lot, until i took an arrow to the knee.) I do love Minecraft as well, but have not played much lately.
Most of my time is taken up working. I sell cell phones athe sprint store. (Say that five times fast!) Its a good job with good hours and decent pay. Im just waiting for my super duper smart wife to finish her double bachelors and get her carrier started so i can slack off... er.. I mean, go back to school...Yup... not sit on my fat butt...
OK. Back on track. More about the amazing me! Yes. I am amazing! The most amazing person sitting in this chair at this moment! Its true. What else do i want to let you wonderful people know? I have a strange sense of humor. Things make me laugh that others don't understand. Like a joke i heard recently. I think its just funny as hell, but others don't think so. I will let you decide!
You know when you see a bunch of ducks flying in a "V" formation, and one side is longer than the other? Would you like to know why?
....
....
MORE DUCKS!
See, i think its just so funny. And if you don't, then that's OK! But I'm right!
OK. More about the amazing Dan. I have been with my wonderful wife, Sara, for about three hundred years. At least it feels that way. She is my best friend and my whole world. I told her on our wedding day "I win, you lose! I get you, and you are stuck with me!" That's also very true!
I am not one who has tons of friends. For the most part, i dislike people. They can be annoying. I only let the best of the best into my inner circle! Sara and I are currently living with our good friend, Amanda. (she is on this site too!) She is a great friend and is also in our dungeons and dragons group. (Gethen is better than that pointy eared Fai!!)
I am sure there is a lot more i could tell you fine folks, but I am done for now. I look forward to reading your great works of art, and then subjecting you to my oddities! Also, I apologize for typos in this, i wrote it all from my phone!
© Copyright 2017 Buggle (breadbowl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2133393-The-Greatest-Introduction-Of-All-Time