*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2133648-A-True-Fairy-Tale
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Alven
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #2133648
A boy ends up in his favourite fairy tale cartoon movie that stars his beloved heroine
i am in love with a girl. Her name is Fairy. She is the most beautiful girl, the girl of my dreams. I see her every day. I can't wait to get home. The heavy rain would have dampened the day if it hasnt been a Fridya. I enter the house, pleased at the warmth of it pouring through the door as I open it. I close it and cut off the wet and cold of the outside world.

a familiar happiness awakes in me as i lay down my bag, dry myself with tissue. No one is at home, which means I have the whole house to myself and all the time of the afternoon to spend with Fairy. I take a shower and cook myself some instant noodles for lunch, the aroma pervading the house as I stir the noodles in the boiling water.

My heart leaps with joy as I eat. I can hardly wait for the main event of the day. And after that, the thought of the weekend ahead adds another layer of joy.

After eating the last mouthful of soup, I settle the dishes and enter the comofrt of my living room. How nice it feeels to be inside when the world is pouring outside. It's time to meet her. From the cabinet I take out a squared sleeve.. I look at the smiling face of the girl in a beautiful dress, who looks small compared to the large figure of a monstrous form next to her.

I insert the disc, press play and sit back on the couch, ready and anxiious for my next outing to the world of Farside Town. The story begins with the Lullaby Woods which was once a green forest until the cruel king's prolonged killings and destruction of the forest enraged the forest guardian who cursed him and his bloodline, turning them into monsters and the forest into a dark and accursed land filled with dangers and demons.

The story moves to Fairy, the peasant girl who dreams of exploring the wonders of the Lullaby Woods, a wish dispproved by her caring father. Watching Fairy's eery move and whereabouts is the mighty and vain prince, Lancer, who is seen as the most worthy man in Farside Kingdom by all, except for the one girl he loves: Fairy. To win her heart, he plans to give her a royal wedding that girls can only dream of. Knowing the vainity and arroagance of tLancer, Fairy escapes to Lullaby Woods the night before the wedding. There, she meets the Monster, the last survinving heir of the cursed bloodline. Her presence weakens the demon and in turn saves the Monster's life.

The Monster, having witnessed Fairy's powers, believes she might be the key to breaking the curse for she is the only one who can outlasts the demons and provide a safe passage to the guaridan at the heart of the forest,whose carcass still lay pierced by the arrow of its assailant, the cursed king. However, the curse can only be broken by plucking out the arrow, and by doing so, will kill the person doing the deed.

Together, they journey deeper into the ancient lands of hte woods, braving various dangers. When they reach the end, the Monster

***to be continued***
© Copyright 2017 Alven (alven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2133648-A-True-Fairy-Tale