*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2133880-Words-like-roses
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #2133880
Ever thought those letters we use to create the words we speak are that important ?
Words are nothing but words, simply formed from letters those simple little ones they teach you at kinder garden, oh those letters that as you grow up you learn they make those simple words that you put in sentences, to talk and express yourself; yet so powerful you can break a heart a promise or spirits and hopes!
Those words you turn into swords, you can manipulate a whole generation to win an election use them right and you can win the heart of the crowds to follow you blindly, so powerful they can start a war! Ooh those words how many loved ones you broke with and lost friends because of those words!
Words weren't always bad as they gave you knowledge and stories so perfectly written that you can escape through to some other world that lifts your pain and sorrow! Oh those words have lies and truth that you can't tell which to believe and what to not!
Oh those words how you use them can make people love you or hate you make you popular or a nobody! İf silence was our language would it differ?
Yet words control how an interview goes, your survival at the job, gosh those words drive me insane, how you can play with them can change lives you can manipulate the feelings the minds, those words perfectly blinding us, what are words?
But those simple letters they taught me as a kid...
© Copyright 2017 Lilly Emma Elizabeth (lillyemma at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2133880-Words-like-roses