*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134016-An-Unxpected-Journey-Vol-One--Part1
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2134016
Two warriors leave their hometown to the unknown, unknown that will change them forever
Alex and Harris are two orphan brothers, they lived in their hometown ‘West Emerald’ which is an island northwest Russia since their childhood after the death of their parents.
When Alex was on the 23rd of his age and Harris the 18th, a big disaster in West Emerald had occurred, the river flooded heavily, all houses collapsed
and many people died but the two brothers managed to get on mister Stanley’s ship which was travelling towards the west. Hours later the ship which was carrying around 45 people was sailing peacefully.
@ The Ship – Cabin 5
Harris was watching his hometown, his childhood sinking from a window sadly, Alex came and sat beside his younger brother hitting his thigh.
Alex: Calm down buddy, we’re safe…
Harris: I can’t, it’s too hard for me to understand…
Alex: I know bro, (he leant on his back) and for me too
Harris: So, (he looked at his brother) what happens now? What are we gonna do?
Alex: Nothing, we will just continue sailing see where this ship goes, we have got nothing else.
The ship sailed for around two days; it reached another town called ‘Bright Galaxy’.
Alex asked a man in the ship: “What’s this town? Do you know?”
The man replied: “I don’t know son, I’m just like you”
@ Bright Galaxy’s Main Sea Port, Bright Galaxy Village
Stanley let everyone decent then went away to the coast.
Alex and Harris were looking around the town, it hadn’t got much of people living in it although it looked modern and beautiful.
The Governor of the village was called ‘King Isran’ he accommodated the visitors and promised to give them everything they would need after he knew about that disaster, Isran was a kind man, he provided the 45 visitors with a place to live and some money as they chose his village as a shelter.
Alex and Harris went to their small house; they were not happy as they lost their childhood but they were not angry or sad because they found a free of effort place to live after all what happened. Their house had a big library with many books, some of them were tragedy, fantasy and historical about the town itself, Harris loved reading, he started immediately reading a historical book about the town, it was called ‘The Raise Of a Worthless Piece of Earth’ By C. Ted Howard.
After Harris started reading the book, someone knocked the door of their house, he knocked heavily, Alex went to see who’s it, and it was a soldier from the king’s estate, he said that Isran needs a book from this house immediately. He needs the same one Harris was reading.
Alex: Okay, yeah, I mean sure
Soldier: sorry for inconvenience but he needs this exact version
Harris was listening, and after the soldier said his last line, Harris hid the book inside his clothes.
The soldier looked everywhere for the book but he didn’t find it, each time Alex wants to say something Harris directs him to shut up, as Alex saw his brother hiding the book but the soldier didn’t.
Soldier: I didn’t find it, where could it go?
Harris: You better look in the other house you may find it there, right Alex??
Alex: …, y…. yeah that’s right
Soldier: He said that it’s here, I don’t know but okay I’ll look nearby. Sorry
Harris: Don’t mention it.
The Soldier left the house.
Alex locked the door then turned to his brother and shouted: “Why did you do that WHY?? You are engaging us into real troubles in this strange village do you know that?”
Harris: Calm it down bro, it’s just a book. He then grabbed the book and sat reading it.
Alex took the book from him “This book must go to King Isran, we shouldn’t do this, the guy accommodated us” Harris grabbed the book from his brother and replied: “Brother, I must know what’s so bad about this book that made that soldier that nervous, come on a book isn’t gonna kill somebody.
As Harris was a naughty man who has the sense of a journalist, he kept insisting until his brother calmed down and decided to read the book with him.
The two brothers read the historical book, it showed them that the old governors of The Bright Galaxy were cruel and violent; they had a rule in governing the town it was a quite rough rule.
Rip From The Book: “Ruling a town is just like ruling the bow, you have to drag the arrow which is the people to
your arms which are the benefit of the king and release the people just like you release the arrow, then it doesn’t matter what goes to the arrow as long as the king has benefited”.
Alex: This is insane!
Harris: yeah, how cruel is this!
Alex: Who wrote this thing?
Harris: The writer’s name’s… (He closed the book to see the name in the cover) Ted Howard. But what’s this? I didn’t notice it before (There was a small ball which was stuck to the cover and the first page)? I can’t remove it
Alex: Show me… (Harris gave the book to him) I don’t know, but it looks electrical.
Harris: Wait a second (he dragged the book from Alex), this is a Positioning device.
Alex: and how did you know that?
Harris: One of my friends had one, this was to bring the position of something at very far distances and if it had been stuck it cannot be removed, it uses some sort of special magnetic sensors, it can only be released by a unique key.
Alex: Are you sure?
Harris: Yeah, yeah I am sure
Alex: then we gotta tell King Isran now!
Harris: You’re right, let’s move
@ Isran’s Estate
The brothers knew that this book holds a secret which they had to make Isran knows about it, they decided to meet him immediately, he agreed, they didn’t tell his secretary about the subject particularly they just claimed that there’s an urgent situation.
Isran: What’s it dear guests, is there a problem?
Harris put the book on a table in front of the King. “We found this in our library”
Isran: W… W… What?? DID YOU OPEN IT??”
Harris: Why??
Isran shouted: Answer me, did you open it???
Harris: I read some pages?? Bu…… Isran disturbed: “No, nooooo my town has just sunk.”
Alex: What?? What’s going on please tell us?
Isran: You shouldn’t have opened this book, you shouldn’t have opened this book, it had been closed for 15 years to prevent the danger you two had just brought right now!!
Alex: We didn’t know? But what’s that danger? What’s happening?
Isran: It’s my mistake, (got up and walked) I’ve forgotten the book in your library because the houses were empty and I didn’t remember, I shouldn’t have done this. Bu… But I sent a guard to you why didn’t you handle him it when he asked?
Harris: in fact, I started reading it at that time and I... I… I hid it from the soldier?
Isran: Why, why did you do that??
Harris: I’m sorry I didn’t mean to cause troubles; I didn’t know forgive me I’m sorry
Isran: the trouble is what’s coming, The Pirates of The Earth that’s the problem.
Alex: Who??
Isran: They… They’re the former rulers of this town, we came and freed the people from their cruelty, we fought and defeated them but they weren’t completely deceased, some of them ran away and they knew that we’re moving the town’s houses and people to the north, (he sat), so they planted this book for us. At first, I opened it and read it I didn’t know about that device in it but a friend of mine told me about it, it’s a specialized positioning device that shows your position, works after three touching by openings the book three times, they planted this thing to make their children and grandchildren finds our way, you opened the book for the third time after I forgot to seal it in my safe. Now they will come.
Harris: why didn’t you just throw this book then?
Isran: We can’t, this device has a potential of electrifying when it gets out of the range. It can shock the whole town in minutes. Their scientist the nobel prize winner Dr. Richard Howard had made it
Harris: (Hit his forehead hardly) No!! No!!
Alex: Oh my God!
Minutes before, when the book was opened for the 3rd time…
@ A Cave In Caribbean Sea’s Coast
(A Glowing from the pointer feedback light which is connected to the GPS at Bright Galaxy shows the destination)
Ted Howard (The current leader of the pirates): THIS IT PIRATES. THIS IT WE HAVE THE LOCATION OF OUR LONG-LOST HOMETOWN OUR HOMETOWN, thank you Richard Howard, you’re the best scientist in this world.
The earth’s pirates shouted and cheered
Raze Cooper (Ted’s cousin): 15 years it has been! Boss we should get prepared we must take back our revenge for the men who have died and slaughtered on the hands of Isran.
Ted: We will, we will, PIRATES gather your things, the journey had already started. What we were waiting for is HAPPENING, (Laughs)

To be continued...
© Copyright 2017 HosamMZ (hosammz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134016-An-Unxpected-Journey-Vol-One--Part1