*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134539-A-Birthday-Letter-to-Momma
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Family · #2134539
Wishing Momma a Happy Birthday 👑🎂🎁
A Birthday Letter for Momma


Dear Momma,

Today we celebrate the day of your birth. A day of remembering past celebrations. With lots of laughter and memories to share with you. My wish today for you is knowing that you are loved and missed dearly. I know that you have been with my family and me throughout the years. Although we can no longer visit with one another. I feel your presence from time to time. I long to hear your voice and feel your touch. I miss hearing your laugh, your words of encouragement, and your friendship as I grew into a woman.

I know that you would've enjoyed watching your grandchildren and great-grandchildren growing up, tears at my heart. But, I know that you are looking down from Heaven. Seeing the accomplishments they all are achieving, gladdens me with pride and joy. It gives me such pleasure when I'm fortunate to see them and all the things they have been able to accomplish.

I dream of the day that I can have them closer to me. To witness more of how they are growing into loving, caring, and faithful adults. It is what my heart desires most. I think of all the times of how they have missed getting to know the love you had to give. I don't want them to miss knowing the love I have for them.

Time goes so quickly and waits for no one. We all know that tomorrows never promised to any of us. I learned that when I lost you, so every moment counts. I think of all those who don't speak to one another, and it breaks my heart.

God told us to love and to cherish one another. I will cherish the moments we had Mom. Yes, I know that one day we shall visit and hold each other in our arms again. Laugh and cry as we catch up on all the things while you were away. I know you are with our Father and preparing the day that we all are together again.

We will celebrate our missed birthdays and joyous occasions. I know you're having a beautiful day. Love and miss you, dearly, Mom.

Happy Birthday, Momma!

Your loving daughter




© Copyright 2017 LegendaryMask❤️ (tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134539-A-Birthday-Letter-to-Momma