*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134624-Fantasy
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2134624
Fantasy thoughts
         My car is parked facing the water…it is secluded and I feel the serene peace around me. Far different from what I feel inside. We have chatted back and forth all day. Talking about everything from work to future vacation plans. And in between all of that, have been the tempting texts…sensual pictures, texts of memories, and of course, my imagination and writer’s mind paints the picture so vivid I can touch you without you even there.

         It’s a beautiful day, a cool breeze and warm sunshine. Trees provide enough shade that my windows are down, and I hear the water lapping against the earth. I look out and watch as it gently flows against the shore, then back out again. The erotic thoughts you have produced make me associate it back to something sensual. I smile as my mind puts the picture to words…..the water caressing the earth like its lover. Like I want to do to you.

         I watch you pull up…. And my heart starts beating faster as always. My fingers begin to tingle at the thought of being able to touch you. I wonder what is going through your mind…. You slide out of the truck and down into my car. We talk for a while, laughing…but inside, I am already on fire. I slide my hand over your thigh……and feel the electricity shoot through me. I glance over at you, but you don’t react…I am not surprised though. I feel that ache again. The only problem with my car, is the console and emergency brake that is between the two of us. It almost feels awkward when I am attempting to tease you. I speak that out loud and I am rewarded with a laugh.

         Your hand covers mine as you reach over to me. The first sign of anything from you that isn’t safe…….as you pull me in for a kiss, your hand slides mine over your bulging thickness. You must have captured my sigh as it escaped from my lips. It is the only sign I need and I begin to stroke your cock through your slacks. Feeling it grow hard against my fingers. Somehow, I manage to unbutton your pants, and slide your zipper down with one hand. Gently, I guide your full length from the trap of your clothes. I feel the tingling between my legs as I wrap my fingers around your hardness. You break from the kiss as my hand slides down your cock to the base, a moan escaping just as your head falls back against the seat. It makes me feel bold, and I finally see what I wanted…….need, just as pure and intense as what I feel.

         Heat bursts from within, filling my veins with hot desire. I feel the wetness grow. My eyes fall to the shaft wrapped inside of my fingers, my mouth waters. Slowly I adjust myself so that I can lean across the obstructions between us. I kiss the tip of your manhood and your eyes fly open. The same heat burning inside of me seems to make your eyes glow. I smile as I lightly touch my tongue, tip to tip. Your cock twitches, almost begging for more. And as you moan again, I allow you to sink between my lips into my hot mouth. Wrapping my lips around you, I glide you in and out, feeling that same melting heat inside of me. As I stroke you in and out, I am on fire, needing and wanting to feel your touch. But you gently push me away before you get to the point you can’t stop. I am nearly panting with need. I want you so badly.

         Your eyes cross over me, as one hand slides up my shirt, I wet my lips again. Your fingers brush across my nipple and sensations shoot through my body. Your hand slides down, and I whimper as soon as they brush across my center……..slowly, you slide your hand inside my jogging pants, and down……….I adjust the same as you for easy access. It isn’t just my moan that is heard once you realize how ready I am. Ours mingles together as your fingers slide across my wetness. The teasing throughout the day, mixed with the desire in your eyes, and the taste of you on my lips has my body on fire and trying to douse the flames…. I know your fingers and body will douse the flames, but never the fire. I am aching, just as your lips touch mine, and your slip a finger inside of me. My whimper escapes as you slip a second finger inside of me. Teasing and stroking my wet folds….I beg for you to stop. I want to feel your cock fill me………but you don’t ease up. I know what you are planning……..But I won’t give in just yet.

         I need to taste you again, and so I push against you. I slide my pants down, hoping the cool breeze will fan the heat and cool me down just enough……I crawl over the console, on top of your body, rub myself against the feel of your shaft, my slick folds sliding against you. Your hands push my hips harder against you, I gently kiss your neck….and breath in your scent. I gently nip at your ear as your hands brush against my breasts. I whisper in your ear, “Can I feel you inside me now, please?” I may be on top, but you always have control. “Baby, I need to feel you slide inside me, to feel your dick filling me up. I want you and need you.” You lift my hips and position me over your cock. You reach between us, grasping your dick in your hand as I lower myself on your tip. The air rushes from my lungs as I hear your moan. Your hand stays between us to keep me from going further and I feel my body react. I tease both of us by sliding the tip in and out over and over. “Oh, please….” Is all that I can get out, the need to have you inside me overwhelming.

         I rise back up one more time as I feel your hand slide away. I hesitate just long enough to feel your hands grab me and pull me down hard, the full length of your hard dick penetrating my slick pussy completely. I rock against you, knowing I am nearly to the point of exploding over you……as I reach my climax, my body shudders against yours as your cock pulses inside of me, I feel you hold me against you…..your dick twitching inside of me as you reach your own orgasm.
© Copyright 2017 ~Celeb~ (celebaingeal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134624-Fantasy