*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134647-Calexia-Valleris---Occupation
by Dee
Rated: E · Article · Writing · #2134647
Calexia's Occupation and Her Business Relationships
Calexia's work place consists of her homes, where she has an office that connects to all her business locations. She also has a physical office in the company's New York, Washington, and Greece offices. She has cell and satellite service, video conferencing, fax capability, email and web, cable service, and land lines in all her offices physical and at her homes.

She looks to build Valleris Shipping by growing new business partnerships with other multi-national corporations and other unexplored markets, and attempts to create a reputation as as a protectorate of the seas for their public image in today's world. Her job also concerns itself with making the profitability of the company steady and consistent.

She is also responsible for examining the logistics, agility, and shipping cycles, in order to remain competitive. Calexia actually visits and deals with their top customers in person, in order to understand their needs, and to provide specific solutions that can also grow the company's scope.

As the owner of her own high end line of woman's fashions under the name, "Calexia Valleris," Calexia does not manage the day-to-day operations of the company, and hired a close business associate as the President. Calexia has two top designers from the industry, but she still designs clothes as well, when time permits.

Calexia's work place for the shipping company consists of her homes, where she has an office that connects to all her business locations. She also has a physical office in the company's New York, Washington, and Greece offices. She has cell and satellite service, video conferencing, fax capability, email and web, cable service, and land lines in all her offices physical and at her homes.

The offices are all large skyscraper, multi-floored buildings within the city, with a chic and saavy feel to them, inside and out. They are all decorated in nautical and shipping motifs, with blues, sea green, and gold trim for the color scheme. Her offices are on the top floor of each building.

Her physical office locations for her clothing line are in New York City and Paris. Her two physical manufacturing sites are in France and in the United States. Her offices in her homes Have all link ups to her manufacturing and physical office lications, just as the shipping company does.

Her relationship with her father is very close, and she often asks his opinion about business issues. She doesn't always take his advice, and they sometimes knock heads, but that is rare, and even then, he tells Calexia to do what she feels is the best solution.

Most of the other male officers of the company respect her, since he father trained her in the business for many years, but there are a few who do not feel a woman belongs there at the helm. She sometimes has confrontations, but usually is handled well, although there are times when the decibal level rises during meetings.

Calexia gets along with most all employees she is in contact with, and the women in the company, especially the secretarial and executive assistants love her and her style. They Have a formal relationship, yet at the same time, it is friendly and relaxed.

She and her brother Stephanos do not get along at all. Since he was not given the reins of the company, there is a lot of animosity between them.

As far as her clothing line company, Calexia and the person she installed as its President is an old and close school friend. She and Calexia were friends since their early days in primary school, and have stayed best friends since that time. Her friend, Deanna Nicos runs her clothing company for her, with input from Calexia upon occasion. Calexia still designs clothes when she has time to work on some designs, and still markets the company, but her primary workday consists of the shipping company business.

Calexia hired two of the best upcoming designers in the industry, and has a good working relationship with them, by trusting their experience and knowledge of the business. She gives them a free hand in there designing, but sometimes offers input when a new line is being created.

She has an extremely busy life, and doesn't Have a lot of time for social activities, unless it is combined with business, but she does take a little time for herself each month to destress with her leisure interests, although even then she is often available to the company for critical issues.

Some of the tasks Calexia is especially good at is making deals, and partnering with other corporations for more of the business in a sector of the globe. She is a natural negoiator, and can often make someone see the other side of an opportunity, even when it isn't always immediately visible.
© Copyright 2017 Dee (djokolot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134647-Calexia-Valleris---Occupation