*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134805-Gulp
Rated: E · Fiction · Sci-fi · #2134805
Harley is zapped by a shrink ray
Once there was a girl named Harley. Her mom worked in a lab. One day Harley's mom brought home some thing from the lab." Mom what is it?" Asked Harley. " its a shrink ray I've been working on and I wanted to show you" said her mom " don't touch it I will he right back". Of course Harley did not listen and started touching it and flipping switches until she heard a strange noise. She went to the front of the ray. It was glowing green! she realised she flipped the on switch. She barely had time to scream before she started shrinking down. she lay on the floor one inch tall or maybe smaller. " what the " she said as she looked around her huge house. She needed help. She went running towards the kitchen." MOM MOM DOWN HERE!" but her mom could not hear her. She was too small. Her huge mom started walking towards the living room and Harley realized that she was heading straight towards her! Her huge feet shook the floor when she walked and Harley fell. Her giant feet stomping closer and closer and then... She stepped over her. " few" said Harley standing up. she had to find someone small enough to hear her. but first she needed a way to get around fast." I got it! " she got a toy car and used it as a skate board. she went through the dining room but the car flipped over a Lego . she went flying in the air and... SPLASH! she landed in her older sister Hannah's cereal bowl. Hannah was texting on her phone while she ate so she was paying no attention. Hannah scooped her up in her spoon and slowly raised her up to her lip stick coated mouth. Harley could see down her throat. Hannah was about to eat her! The spoon started tilting and Harley slid into her mouth. Harley started slipping down Hannah's throat. Hannah started swallowing and... Gulp.Hannah swallowed Harley.

THE END
© Copyright 2017 Harley q. (shrinkgirl132 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134805-Gulp