*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134883-Game
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ashes
Rated: E · Prose · Philosophy · #2134883
A little chance hurts everyone
How come it all comes down to the depths of desire? Will we survive the fire? Heat flames and smoke consume everything. Who walks out of the room a champion when everyone is suffocating? One dies one dissapears and the last one dives into the shame of living. Memories dance to the beat, one he falls, two he dies, one he survives and two he dies. How much rhythm can one person take before he goes insane? That question falls on deaf ears if three are willing to enter the game there are many more to take their place. When you enter the doors you may as well take your place. Those warning signs were never going to stop you. It's your turn to take a spin and find out if you win. Here's a hint that you ll ignore as everyone does, you won't be the same and there are no winners just players lost to the intrigue and greed of a centuries old game of three.
© Copyright 2017 Ashes (ashes1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134883-Game