*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2135278-Balloon-Psycho
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MDJ
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Dark · #2135278
Even the most annoying animatronic in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaeria can snap at some point.
Balloon Psycho

Another night, another attempt to get that security guard. This was the thought going around inside Balloon Boy's mind. Yet no matter how hard they tried, none of the animatronics in the pizzeria, whether they were the Toys or the Withered could get that guard. A few reasons being that the lights in the vents blinding them, or the facial scanners being scrambled due to the spare Freddy head trick used on them. BB finds this to be completely annoying in his opinion.

"Seriously," the balloon carrying animatronic said in an irritated tone. "Don't they ever see through that obvious, and LOUSY trick? Why is it that me and Foxy are the only ones in this place that could see through that stupid disguise?" To top it off, every single one of the failed 'kill the guard' plans end up going down the drain due to the sheer and utter stupidity of the animatronics. BB liked Foxy because he happens to be more friendly to him, unlike the others who find the little guy to be annoying and useless. (Hypocritical twits that's what they are.)

Day in and day out, BB had to go through so much mistreatment not just from the others animatronics but also from some of the guests that come to Freddy Fazbear's that just do it simply 'for the hell of it' according to a punk that he once encountered. The staff had to wash off the pizza stains and other gross things from his body. But what crossed the line was the night guard. He once heard him say "that stupid thing should just break down and die already" while BB got caught on the feed of the camera in the left vent. To the little balloon giver, that was crossing the line.

"I should break down and die?!! I'm not gonna die, YOU ARE YOU F*****G WASTE OF LIFE!!! You're just like everybody else. You belittle me. You blame me for things I NEVER even did. You mock me. Vandalize me. Destroy all the balloons I made myself. And to top it off, YOU LET THE KIDS TEAR APART MANGLE AND LEAVE HER TO ROT!!!!" BB ranted out. "You may say that you're trying to get a few bucks, but I may about ask this one question. How are you gonna get that check, if you're already dead on this night?" The moment the boy animatronic said this, he walked over to where the fire safety ax is usually kept when there's a fire. 

Breaking the glass with his hands, BB grabs the ax off the floor and goes over to the vent. Crawling right to the office where the night guard is stationed like usual, he manages to avoid being caught by the light over the vent's entrance. He simply stayed still a few feet from the light's range. When the light turned off, the boy animatronic crawled out as stealthily as he could. The moment he got out, he went under the table where the monitors overlooking the pizzeria are placed on top. 

Getting the ax out, BB waits for the perfect opportunity to strike. While he does that, the night guard checks through the cameras to find out the other animatronics' next move. When Toy Freddy comes in the office, Paul which is the night guard's name, uses the Freddy head to get it to leave. When Toy Freddy does leave, Paul takes off the head and continues looking through the cameras. Also winding up the music box to make the puppet doesn't come out. "Piece of cake," Paul said in an arrogant tone of voice. "This job is way too easy. Haven't even seen that stupid kid anywhere." That was all he said before someone said "Hey Paul."

The guard turned around as BB did a blood curdling scream as he swung down the ax on top of the guy's head. BB pulled the ax out while Paul's body fell to the floor. "TRY GETTING A CHECK NOW, YOU F*****G STUPID BASTARD." he said while continuosly chopping up the guard to pieces. "YOU F*****G BASTARD." It felt like hours before BB stopped what he was doing and looked at his handiwork. Bits of bone were shown among the gruesome mess that he made. This made BB satisfied and very happy. Now that the guard was dead, nobody would ever make fun of him anymore. 

He put the ax down next to him before sitting on the chair. BB sat there for a minute and a half before laughing his usual laugh. One by one the other animatronics came into the office and saw what has happened to the security guard. All of them were horrified upon seeing this shocking discovery, and even more horrified when they see whose responsible. The response they get from Balloon Boy was a demented smile, which of course creeped them all out. Only three of them were deeply impressed inside. They were Mangle, Foxy and Marionette respectively. 

When morning came, the staff from Fazbear Entertainment came to see how their new night guard was doing. But when they got to the office, all 4 of the staff members were shocked beyond belief. One of them even puked their lunch out after seeing the gruesome sight. Finding the culprit behind the massacre, a trail of blood leads to the Balloon Boy animatronic, that happens to be covered with it. Afraid that this would lead to problems with the community, the executives of Fazbear Entertainment covered up the mess and made sure none of it is mentioned to anyone. 

Hearing word of this made BB very happy. Very happy indeed.

© Copyright 2017 MDJ (mdjohns at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2135278-Balloon-Psycho