*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2135291-Paradise-Island-TG-Part-One
Rated: E · Fiction · Comedy · #2135291
Tg caption about a aspiring model who finds a mysterious letter under his doormat

Paradise Island TG Caption Part 1



Paradise_Island_TG_Caption_html_118273bc



Scott was an aspiring model without a job. He was struggling to get his feet underneath him in the business. Having a muscular physique and abs that any girl would love to run their fingers down, he thought he had it made. The only problem was that he treated women like dirt. Every time he would take a girl out to dinner, he would make an excuse of why he didn't have money to pay for the meal, or that because he was better looking she should pay. This turned away many potential girlfriends. With no remorse, Scott would use his good looks to make women fall in love with him, but he only wanted one thing. Scott had a weird dream that night about a mysterious letter with an once in a lifetime opportunity. The letter was placed under Scott's doormat in the apartment that he was living at. Waking up from the dream, Scott rubbed his eyes and sighed. He knew if today was like every other day, he would end up being disappointed with the result. Doing his everyday routine, something caught his eye as he reached for the doorknob to leave his apartment. He noticed a white speck underneath his welcome ladies doormat. Something in his mind told him to grab it, but he knew he'd probably regret this decision. Little did he know, it would change his life forever.



End of Part 1 stay tuned .....

© Copyright 2017 Jack Sparrow (sammyd4161 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2135291-Paradise-Island-TG-Part-One