*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2136191-Oct-01-Premise
Rated: 13+ · Assignment · Activity · #2136191
This is the Premise assignment for October 1 of Oct. Prep.
Oct. 01: - Premise



(1) Protagonist(s). Who is(are) your main character(s)? Tia's Protectors

(2) Flaw(s). What is(are) the protagonist's major flaw(s)? Most are unknown to Tia and the Core and those that the Core knows of they lack faith in. Due to their own secrecy.

(3) Goal(s). What does the protagonist want? To ensure the Core's safety especially Tia's.

(4) Conflict(s). What is keeping them from their goal? Their secrecy and lack of knowledge of who all they can trust(even the protectors don't know who all is truly protecting Tia Andreas and her friends. Also the Dark Seven's leader has plans of his own and his own “Moles”

(5) Antagonist(s). Who or what is creating the conflict? The Dark Seven

(6) Premise. Write a provocative one-sentence description of your story. The Protectors of the Egyptian Princess scrabble to each keep their vow to her father while seeking to unmask those who threaten her and her friends.
© Copyright 2017 Showering Dutchessbarbie. (dutchessbarbie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2136191-Oct-01-Premise