*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2136236-Pokemon
by Jack
Rated: E · Fiction · Animal · #2136236
My Pokemon Story
" Bunnelby use Mud Shot, and Buizel follow up with aqua Jet! ( Dad)"Rookie mistake son, Sawk use close combat, and Haxorous use Dragon Rage!" No Buizel, Bunnelby!" You may be wondering whats going on right now, what are these crazy names being screamed? Well These are Pokemon, and no this isn't about them this is my story. Hi my name is Jack, I live with just my dad. My mom died when I was younger and ever since then it's just been me and him. We were ate a Pokemon tournament, I begged my parents for days to take me there. When we were leaving it started to rain, so my dad went to get the car well we waited under the roof for him. Well we waited for him a man approached us, he was tall, and big, come to think of it I am not sure what my dad could of done if he was there. He asked if my mom would come with him for a second, and then whispered something in her ear. To this day I don't know what he said to her that made things this way, but she just left me there well she went with him, she said to me " Everything's is fine Jack Jack, just wait here for dad and tell him that I will be back to make the vegetables. My dad found me and immediately called the cops.
© Copyright 2017 Jack (kingcasso2020 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2136236-Pokemon