*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2136238-Hello
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Career · #2136238
This is my first post and I just want to say a few things.
I never would have found this website if it wasn't for my daughter who uses this website as well. Our entire family is a writing family and I guess our stories live on in our hearts. But now my daughter and I want to share our writing and we really hope you like it. I am Little Rock, a name I got back when I used to play street ball (football with friends) in Cincinnati. My daughter has more posts than I do obviously, and she is very talented and I think you should check out her stories. I think that they are all pretty amazing and she wants to share them with the world so, world, you better read them. On this website, she is known as Fiona Read. I hope that everyone will like our future posts but my daughter is running out of room on her portfolio and we cant afford payed memberships ourselves. If anyone would be kind enough to make my daughter's dreams come true, please. Hope you stay tuned, there will be stories on my portfolio sooner that you think.
© Copyright 2017 Little Rock (little.rock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2136238-Hello