*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2136647-The-more-time-the-better
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Other · #2136647
Always remember to follow your heart.
Everything was the best. The whole 3 years was the best.
You we're everything, the way you spoke to me the way you had your words.
it just made every little thing that happened so real.
The messages that i reread makes me think about all the plans we had for each other and just rethink every little word that we said to each other, everything that happened the littlest things didn't matter anymore.
The more and more i think about it i find myself falling for you in a different way but slowly losing feelings and wishing that i never meet you because i think if i didn't then my heart wouldn't be feeling the way it's feeling right now, but i don't regret any of it.
Maybe it's the best that we go different ways because if we don't it will only make matters worst.
I've always been told by my mother to never make a boy your everything unless you are married because by then he's not a boy.
The most important thing to do in life is live it without being tied down, go have fun do crazy things.
Take risk, don;t let the littlest things stop you from a life time of Happiness, but the thing i have noticed is that i'm having feelings for this one boy I've known for the longest time and this feeling is a feeling I've never really felt for you and i know what we had was something but what i feel with him makes me think about all the different outcomes and makes me so happy because before you there was him.
© Copyright 2017 isabella (bellaa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2136647-The-more-time-the-better