*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137561-Green
Rated: E · Short Story · Arts · #2137561
A writing of what the color would be if they had physical form.
Green
By Seth R.

Beyond the mystic forests, among grassy meadows and flowing hilltops of emerald, is where I met that endless boy. His vibrancy illuminated the lush pasture just by smiling. He was so childish, foolish even. Never really thinking through his actions, just doing and somehow making it work along the way. This bountiful garden of viridescence and nature was his to protect. For the short time I spent in the mysterious land with the fairy tale boy, we only ever ate fruits and vegetables, the olives tasted the best. I know most would dismiss him as a lost cause of a dreamer outside of his realm. But in that eternal spring meadows of sweet tall grass, he was the only thing that mattered. That barefoot dreamer in his untouchable reality flourished with hope and light. He believed in the verdurous colored lights that kept his land a secret, a fairytale; and I think there will only be one day when I return there to grow anew.


© Copyright 2017 Seth R. (swift_soldier at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137561-Green