*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137706-A-Letter-For-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2137706
My life long friend has recently passed away so i wrote this for her.
Ariel, even though it's pointless to even write about you because you'll never see these, it still feels like you are looking over my shoulder reading these. They make me feel like you are here with me. I can not think about you without crying. Without wanting to scream at the top of my lungs. I can't do it anymore. I miss you too much. One day i'll be in heaven with you. I miss the days were we would laugh and play around with each other. When you used to babysit me it was the best days ever. I could barely go to your house without wanting to run up to your room and cry on your bed. I can't even go back to the old trailer where you babysat us without wanting to cry. Too many memories. You are everywhere but nowhere at the same. I feel like sometimes at night i feel you holding my hand. I love you so much Ariel.
© Copyright 2017 Mickeymysterious (kaymakala at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137706-A-Letter-For-you