*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137893-text-messaging
by cooper
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #2137893
my essay about text messaging
Text messaging is a great way to get and stay in touch with family and friends. There are negative and positives about texting.

The positives: Being in touch with family, and having a great and fast way sending messages.
The negatives: You can slowly slip away from your family due to texting friends and slowly slip out of peoples life's

I as myself do not text a lot. I get an hour to text after practice. So I don't have to deal with the negatives of it. But I know friends who have slipped out of their parents life and its sad because you have one life to spend with your parents. You can be reading the scripture to get closer to our true father instead of texting mindlessly. But don't get me wrong I love texting it a fast way to talk to friends who live far off from you and you don't get to see them,for an example I have a best friend who went to the military and he is in California right now and we get text each other. So I think its a blessing and a curse, you just have to control how much you text.
© Copyright 2017 cooper (coops0959 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137893-text-messaging