*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137897-The-Study-of-the-Obese-Female-Belly
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by What
Rated: 13+ · Article · Research · #2137897
You might be thinking "Is there really a point? Don't they just grow rolls?"But they don't
         After seeing so many horrendously innacurrate and poorly written chapers in weight gain interactives (i.e. Her 280 pound body had a mountainous belly under her large boobs under her 12 chins), I took it upon myself one day to do some extensive research before continuing my story in an interactive to assure myself I wouldn't do the same (and to keep each lady from feeling like carbon copies as they grew). Though my story was removed for whatever reason I haven't been informed of yet, this knewfound knowledge might still prove useful, which is why I'm giving it to you.
         You see, just like personalities, every woman's gut (and rest of her body) holds a different shape as she fills out. Many would like to believe it's as simple as she gains weight, the more rolls she attains, but it's not. Though many are very similar, and can be put into more broad categories, some are just straight up round.

There are currently three fairly broad catagories that I can recognize right now, which I will dub rolls, side rolls, and round.

Rolls are usually the most common appearance that comes up when thinking of a fat lady. They always consist of an upper roll formed by the fat that rests on top of the usually much larger (or equal) lower roll. The fold in between each roll is usually found on or above the belly button.
Some examples are SSBBW Boberry, Plump Princess, Foxy Roxxie, Destiny, Ellie, etc.

Side rolls are much like rolls, except they only appear on the sides. This is because the love handles stay seperate from the rest of the side fat, forcing the sides to crease in between the two, forming a fold that gets larger the fatter the woman becomes. Oddly though, the belly shape will not allow the front of the belly to crease in, leaving the belly button in view, which usually stays small.
Some examples are SSBBW Juicy Jackie, Hazel, Bonnie, Beccabae, KelliKay, etc.

Round bellies can essentially be thought of as the flawless form of these three. The gut usually contains no rolls or folds anywhere, maintaining a big, bulbous shape. These guts are usually much rarer but are still a lovely sight to see.
Some examples are SSBBW Marilyn, Kitkat, etc

It's good to also keep in mind that each one can experience cellulite in the lower area, as well as a crease on the bottom of the belly below the belly button, though not all have either of them.

Secondly, when a belly button deepens, it tends to "cave in" on itself, sometimes creating a large fold only on the front of the belly.

And finally, there are two ways a gut usuall grows when expanding. It either goes outward, creating a large round ball, or downward, which typically appears flat and saggy.
© Copyright 2017 What (pudgelover111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137897-The-Study-of-the-Obese-Female-Belly