*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2138045-Important-life-lessons-to-know
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Educational · #2138045
I'm no expert, but I hope I'll wake up some minds
Lesson 1. You can never change a person, you can only make them think. Don't ever try to change a friend, or a family member, or anybody else. Now, when somebody tells you ''you're too stressed'', won't make you get completely calm, right? But If somebody tells you ''I think you should relax a little more for your own good because I can sense that you're very stressed and it would be easier and more relaxing if you...(etc..etc...), then you'll start to maybe realize - she or he is actually right. I should take note of this. Again, you didn't change the person, because like we all know, we are never ever gonna be the same.

Lesson 2 is the fact that we aren't ever gonna be the same. We will all have different opinions, thoughts, and life experiences. And when you talk; always talk for yourself. Don't put anybody else in bad for something you have done, and vice-versa. Always express what YOU wanna tell, everyone else is out of the picture.

Lesson 3 You are not the best. You can, of course, think that you are, but we often think that we, ourselves, are the only one who has right. So please, listen to understand, not to respond.

Lesson 4 is to respect older people than your age. It's so important. How would you feel after building up a country and then later watching younger generations fully disrespecting your work? Older people are wiser, most of the time, Donald Trump is not even counted in lol. Especially your parents. They have taken so many years from their own life to raise you. Oh, how they love you.

Lesson 5 is to trust and love. ''Trust nobody'' ''Love gets you killed'' Can we just forget about all that negativity? I may be too much of an optimist, but can we start to trust each other and to be open to love? So many making it a big deal and picturing love as something that will only hurt you in the end. Why don't we focus on the fact that LOVE IS THE BIGGEST WEALTH you can ever have?
© Copyright 2017 NinaLovesWriting (ninaloveswords at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2138045-Important-life-lessons-to-know