*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2138286-When-Darkness-Falls---Synopsis
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #2138286
A fantasy romance, this was my 2016 NaNoWriMo project... almost complete at 160,000 words
         Orphaned since childhood and outcast, Alyssa joins a caravan to the fabled Al Khair where she seeks only to make a new life for herself. A life that quickly becomes complicated when she draws the attention of the Dark Lord himself.

         A thousand years ago, Lord Damien permitted the humans to build their city. When he senses a new, immensely powerful magical being in the land, Damien suspects the humans of plotting to overthrow him. Furious, he searches for the source of this power, but he cannot stop thinking of the young woman in the tower who had seen through his glamour spell that cloaks him from humans. When he discovers that Alyssa is the mysterious being he has been seeking, his determination to have her for his own threatens to pit the two races, human and vampire, against each other in all-out war.
© Copyright 2017 Allie McCormack (alliemccormack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2138286-When-Darkness-Falls---Synopsis