*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139288-Equality-Among-Humans-Poetry
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Emotional · #2139288
This poem is not finished, please understand it needs a lot of work
Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the lord my soul to keep if I die before I wake I pray the lord my soul to….take. Heaven is bound all around, the world we live in that’s full of sound. This sound, prayers, may not be the same but they all equal out to the same day.

I met this woman a muslim was she with opening arms and very sweet, a sinner she was, not because of her actions but because she was born with unfamiliar practice.

A christian woman I see in the street yells and points at those unbleached for she is pure, rich as gold and for her soul no sin behold.

I watched a muslim crash a plane into two tall towers, they fell in vain. For this religion now struck in fear, has one bad name for all to hear. All men and women children too all convicted for sinning they didn’t do.

I seen a christian save a life. I seen a christian hold a knife. Every human is the same no matter the color, religion, or fame. Christian and Muslim are close to the same for our books tell us to love every human no matter the name.
© Copyright 2017 Makalia Marie Vos (makaliavos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139288-Equality-Among-Humans-Poetry