*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139382-Black-Eyed-Children
Rated: E · Documentary · Other · #2139382
Want to learn more about the Mysterious Black Eyed Kids? Read this then!!!
Intro:
The Black Eyed Children are mysterious beings that normally look like any other child. People say that the Black Eyed Children appear young, around 8 years old, and mostly come in pairs. Sometimes they wear out-dated clothing, sometimes they wear the latest fashion trend, same with their hair. The meeting of these strange and creepy children often gives you immediate fear, though you don't know why, you know it's because of the kids. They often come at night, during the hours of 12 am to 4 am. They ask to come inside your house or car, and if you don't comply, they grow desperate and start to beg. And if you still say no, they can get aggressive and violent.
When they ask, they look at the ground so you can't see their black, vacant eyes.

Children aren't the only black eyed beings that have been sighted. The black eyed adults normally appear in all black. Black hoodies, black jeans... black eyes.
© Copyright 2017 genderfdtd (genderfdtd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139382-Black-Eyed-Children