*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139486-Natural-D20
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Experience · #2139486
I'll leave it up to Fate
I played D and D once.
I frustrated the hell out of the DM by having the most unlikely luck he has ever seen.
I survived traps, attacks, falls and stupidity all through the outcome of dice throws.
I let my intuition guide me and trust that it will at least lead me to things I have a chance of surviving.
It lead to a woman.
A woman that had all of the features that I knew she was going to have including dark hair, light skin, masses of hair and enough curves to make the face profile fill out pleasantly.
I wasn't wearing glasses for the glimpse and it was at night based on the light levels, but that contented smile was something I was wanted to see for myself and learn what brought it about.
I met three women who might be the one.
Dated them in turn until I either realized they would never be the woman in the glimpse, or I just knew I couldn't spend the rest of my life with them.
Until I found you.
Your picture stood out right away.
We met.
We meshed.
We dated for a while and then married.
We now have two kids together.
We have changed the world by bringing them into it.
I know you don't like to hear me say it, but I love you.
You don't have to be perfect, to be perfect for me.
© Copyright 2017 Jeffhans (jeffhans at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139486-Natural-D20