*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139702-Baby-Sitting
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #2139702
A tale from beyond the shadows.
Baby sitting.
By
Patrick G Moloney.

Brats! All of them, she hated babysitting and that is why she liked to pay herself a little bonus whenever she could. A little loose cash here a nice piece of jewellery there, every little helped to ease the pain of putting up with these brats. The little brat had shown her around the big house when she arrived, serious money involved . There would be rich pickings here, now he was asleep it was time to rustle up that bonus. The area she was most interested in was that locked door at the end of the long corridor. That silly little moron had told her the key was kept on the ledge above the door. " Daddy says no one is allowed in there because of the monster" not only was he a brat but an imbecile as well.
The stench hit her immediately when she opened the door into the pitch blackness of the room, her first inclination was to slam it shut again. No, better to check out what the room had to offer, holding her breath she fumbled for the light switch. The thing that effected her most at first was the sickening sound of the needle sharp teeth tearing through flesh, cartilage and bone. Then the pain hit her like a steam roller and she tried to scream.
He carefully closed and locked the door behind her, standing on the chair he replaced the key on the ledge. Back in the kitchen he scanned his to do list, smiling he raised the pencil. Dad would be proud of him he thought as he placed a tick beside the line, " Feed Gorgon".


© Copyright 2017 Patrick G Moloney (patrickmoloney at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139702-Baby-Sitting