*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139857-NOW-I-KNOW
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by whydar
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Other · #2139857
The story its about a young lady who suffers from thinking and try hard to make thing oky
Its started with her name Kelly Brison who was a young girl of 18 years old. Kelly was just a silent girl, she does not talk much to her family and relatives rather than strangers. She belives that talking to strangers it feels reliefe aspecialy when she has stress. Most of her time used to listening music because its makes her to feel good and relaxing. She loves to sing and swimming, also she wish to know how to dance since she love to dance.
Her life started to began at Kiafai Modern Secondary School where she was form 1. Life of there was tough since in everything students did was by force in which Kelly was not able to do so. There came a guy called Adiry who approached her to be her girlfriend and Kelly denied. Almost everywhere Adiry was following Kelly without loosing hope that he will have her. Saturday morning at school Adir went to Kelly," Hi!". "Hellow" ,kelly returned greetings. "Can i have a talk with you for some minutes?", Adiry asked kelly. Kelly answers him ," sure you can". Then Adiry sit near her while looking at Kelly's face ," is that means i can't get a chance in your life?" he asked. Kelly answers," you already have a chance in my life as a friend". " well i dont mean friend chance i mean i love you!", Adiry explained to her. " did i not tell you that i dont want that kind of relationship!", said Kelly. " i know i know you did tell me that but still i think at that time you was not oky to give me an answer", said Adiry. " now listen my answer is still No!", kelly said. Then Adiry asked her," can you answer me while you looking at me in the eyes?".................
© Copyright 2017 whydar (neey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139857-NOW-I-KNOW