*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2140194-200-to-300
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #2140194
Short Fiction
It’s been days since I posted my last blog. I really don’t understand this writing world very well. Still trying to get a good stuff out of it. People getting the hell out of their writing skills. No doubts, they are absolutely wonderful and amazing peoples. As a matter of fact, I see myself as a reduced man, not really, but my heights to writing somewhere stuck in jealousy. How can everybody be so PARAGRAPHS? Hey, why don’t you guys take some rest and go get some other work done? There must be some important stuff going on out there, don’t do a lot of bullets marks ma’am, you can do it later just go and “Embrace the Nature”. I see pictures and read other blogs and see pictures and some more blog and realize that nothing is happening with me at all, the only thing which counts and getting stronger each day are my drafts, they are getting bigger. I have drafts like a big cluster of it. Some even don’t have any “Title” and others just say “Enter title here”.Only Inspiration these days are short posts and posts which include more of pictures.

“Hard work is the key to Success”. Hey, have you ever tried to realize or feel any of the “Quotes”? I think it’s just an amazing feeling to know the facts.



I wonder, how long my essays used to be, but I never ever crossed the word limits.It is because I could never make it to the word limits. But I never underestimated myself except the time when I got compartment in the seventh standard. Yeah, hard times but really life has spanned between 200 to 300.

This time I decide my goal to be 320. And I promise, One day I will make it to 500. Ahh, finally I understood the concept of Short Term and Long Term Goals. It’s so easy short-term goals are short and long-term goals are long, I mean really long.



Have a Wonderful Day !!
© Copyright 2017 Creative Writer (mohitw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2140194-200-to-300