*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2140866-Information-Leaflet-about-gymnastics
by Harry
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #2140866
This is an Information Report By Me!

Fantastic Gymnastics!{


Introduction


Gymnastics is one of the most famous sports in the world since it is for both gender! This sport that requires strength, flexibility, balance, agility, coordination, endurance and control.


History


The movements involved in gymnastics contribute to the development of the arms, legs, shoulders, back, chest and abdominal muscle groups. Alertness, precision, daring, self-confidence and self-discipline are mental traits that can also be developed through gymnastics.Gymnastics evolved from exercises used by the ancient Greeksthat included skills for mounting and dismounting a horse, and from circus performance skills.

Events

Gym has many events and they are bar, uneven bar, beam, rings, parallel bars, pommel horse, floor exercise, horizontal bars and vault. Men compete in 6 of 9 of the events which are floor exercise, pommel horse, still rings, vault, parallel bars and horizontal bar. Women compete in 4 of them 9 which are vault, uneven bars, balance beam and floor exercise.



FIG disciplines include rhythmic gymnastics, trampolining and tumbling, acrobatic gymnastics and aerobic gymnastics. Disciplines not currently recognized by FIG include wheel gymnastics, aesthetic group gymnastics, men's rhythmic gymnastics and TeamGym. Participants can include children as young as 20 months old doing kindergym and children's gymnastics, recreational gymnasts of ages 3 and up, competitive gymnasts at varying levels of skill, and world-class athletes.

People from all over the world compete in the olympics and love gymnastics!
© Copyright 2017 Harry (harrythemad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2140866-Information-Leaflet-about-gymnastics