*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2141442-Inside-my-heart-is-steamed-truth-part-1
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2141442
a steampunk journey.
On a very bloom night, the full moon along with stars with puffs of steam from the 4 am train. My name is Hoggs, and I'm a worker in the power source. Ever since the third world war in the year 2025 all of the machinery in America was destroyed and the same in England and Russia along with France. since that was the case, we all got back into making the 19th century machine works of steam.

At first it was just a uniform for me to wear a suit,round goggles and some parts of the gears hooked on me, now I can't walk a corner out of the factory without seeing a person wearing a suit with goggles and gears, and women along with children are joining along. I'm definitely happy that Steampunk is back in session,yet at the same time I kinda miss the old world. Yet I love my job, sure its about 110-130 degrees in there yet the people are very cool, all are my friends and the boss seems to just inhale about $1.2 million and give us the cool air of $1,400 a week.

My tools are 25 gears, 5 different wrenches, 1 pair if goggles, 1 pair of hot proof gloves that can withstand 3,000 degrees and a hand cannon that has a bullet the size if a golf ball and the gun it self is the size of a rough-cut double barrel, and its powerful enough to blast a hole through 3 tanks and the kick could rip off an arm... that actually explains why we wear a cool looking arm brace even though our arms is perfectly fine so it wouldn't rip off.

I work from 4 am to 3 pm, and I come home to my soon to be wife and spend time with her from 4 pm - 11 pm then eat dinner at 12 am then I go too sleep and start again . yet on October 5th 2053. a bunch of bandits have come in to capture women and children to sell them to a true villain named "The Bad Man" who makes women and children in to mindless killing machines by taking out their brains and putting mechanical clockworks in their body that will make them stronger and unstoppable. of course the police could do their jobs, yet me and my fellow friends at the factory could do a little more better.

We heard out side from one of the Bandits commanding "Lady's and Gentlemen, fallow these instructions carefully and no one could go to the infirmary or a stay in the cemetery" and of course all civilians who don't fight were scared, along with the ones who could because the bandits always had a laser that could cut and poison the human flesh. so while their out there just opening their big mouths, the Factory men get out their guns and get ready to open fire, here is a funny math problem... 5 bandits and 75 factory men, 1 laser and over 75 hand cannons ready to fire.

Mayor Jutson came to them and asked " so why do you fellas come to a town that is just so dame peaceful like walking into a butterfly park, and cause trouble like them old poachers that killed so many species?" the bandit goes to his face with a irritating lip and a selfish swag face and replied with a rude tone "because this park just filled with purity little children and sexy looking women, we just want at least all of them for our boss Mr.Bad Man." and all the women and children where huddled up to their self's or the respectful man who protects them.
© Copyright 2017 Edger Steven Hitchcock (e.s.h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2141442-Inside-my-heart-is-steamed-truth-part-1