*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2141659-Outdoor-Stores-In-St-Johns
Rated: E · Article · Business · #2141659
Some places to get outdoor gear in St. John's.


This post is not meant to promote any particular store. My aim here is to simply inform anyone who plans to shop for their outdoor and hunting equipment in the St. John's area. The following are some of the places that you can include in your hunting shopping trip.

Coastal Outdoors


This is the outdoor store that I use myself. I have found everything that I need for my hunting and target practising excursions, so far.

Firearms


There are every manner of firearms available here. Both my .22 Rifle and my .410 were purchased here. They offer every action available including bolt action, pump action and lever action. You can purchase every ammunition that fits your needs.

The prices on firearms range from $209.00 to $2099.00, very reasonable prices. You can even purchase a full warranty over and above the manufacturer's warranty.

You can get any accessory and ammunition for a variety of prices as well.

You kit out your gun completely in just one trip here.

Apparel


There hunting outfits come in a varitey of colors and styles that include camoflage. Prices range from $54.00 to $249.00. You can keep warm and be completely prepared for your trip and very reasonable prices.

Accessories


You can also satisfy your need for ready to eat meals, hats, and gun stands just to mention a few. You can usually get these for under $30.00.

Blue Ridge


You have to do some looking around their website for their prices, so a trip to the brick and mortar store might be more efficient.

Firearms


The selection of Firearms here are just as extensive. You can buy any type of gun or ammunition that you need to get your desired game. Prices range from about $749.00 to just over $1600.00.

Apparel


Men, women and kids can be outfitted. They have all manner of styles, including camoflage for about $55 to just under $200.00. The sizes vary so that any size person can be outfitted.

Accessories


There are callers for hunters, paddles for the person going canoing or kayaking, and lots of other accessories to complete your outdoor trip.

On your trip here you can accessorize your outdoor excursion for less than $400.00.

Alpine Country Lodge


Here you can book ski packages for just under $500.00. All of your ski equipment is included. The prices were not included on their website, so you will have to visit their location at 155 Water Street in St. John's.



© Copyright 2017 amy-Has a great future ahead (shyone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2141659-Outdoor-Stores-In-St-Johns