*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2141876-Kamen-Rider-Time
Rated: E · Short Story · Sci-fi · #2141876
A story created for a holocaust memorial day writing contest.
John and May were running.
‘You are under arrest for protection of unicorns,’ said the Shocker announcer.
The two-kept shooting behind them killing Shocker’s soldiers. They found three Shocker soldiers surrounding a family of Unicorns which were huddled next to an abounded library.
‘Come with us or die,’ the shocker soldier aimed his gun at the unicorn mother while her son was cowering in fear. John shot two of the Shocker soldiers while May aimed at the remaining Solider shooting him through the head avoiding the chest plate armour.
‘You really need to get some Helmets,’ May passed the solider.
John grabbed on to the colt while May grabbed on the filly and the two of them and the mother dived into the library hiding under a window while the forces of shocker casing them passed by.
‘It’s okay you can come out now,’ John said as the five of them came out under the window.
Just from the window, they could see the shocker logo, of an eagle standing on top of the world, draped over every building and the Park and Dare likely showing a Shocker propaganda film.
‘You and your family should be safe here,’ said May to the mare before her phone went off. ‘Mark what is it,’
‘The Time system and the Time Train are finished.’
‘Really? We're will be there now’ May hanged up and left.
‘Stay here,’ John told the family before running after her to a long-abounded shop next to the train station as the ran in they saw a huge train car, it was dark blue with red stripes going across it and looked like the front of a bullet train.
‘impressive, isn’t it,’ said Mark, ‘I’ve also got the Time Driver here,’ he handed May the Time Driver, it was a golden belt which had a pass with a square screen in the front centre, it also had a pass had two pieces of a clear material that was connected by a black surrounding. ‘the driver can only be used by unicorns and the time train is intangible save for when you land it anywhere.’
‘Yeah, we know, we were there when you made them,’ said John.
The door was kicked in by shocker soldiers, the soldiers were followed by the great leader of Shocker, Jayden Xaviax. ‘Sorry to disrupt your meeting.’
‘Jayden’ John pointed his pistol at Jayden.
‘Don’t use the Great leader’s name in vain’ the soldier shot barely missing John.
‘Now don’t kill them yet, we could still use their information. We heard you creating a device to help the unicorn scum, oh and a time machine how impressive.’
‘Why are you here Xaviax?’ May was also aiming at Jayden.
‘it’s simple you give use the devices and we leave you alone if you try to escape you will be killed instantly,’
‘No, Xaviax,’ said May
‘Okay then,’ Jayden turned to his soldiers, ‘you may fire when ready.’
Before they had a chance to fire John and May had taken out seven soldiers and were running onto the time train. Mark picked up the Time Driver and ran to the train when a soldier shot him through the chest.
‘Mark!’ John shouted.
Mark threw the time driver to them. May was just able to catch it before the two of them ran back inside the Time Train. They got to the cockpit and set the controls to the day it all started, 27th January 2018. Looking for the unicorn who would be able to use the powers of Kamen Rider Time

Jake was walking down Chepstow Rd, Jake was a Unicorn with a slightly bruised blue coat and a dirty brown mane and tail, he saw Seb and John in the distance, he slowly backed 10 steps away but Seb and John were running towards him, Jake cast a shield but the shield quickly dissipated, Seb stuck his head in railings while John kicked his flank making it start to bleed. The two left while nearby the Time Train had appeared.
‘So, this is the day of begins night,’ said John.
‘Could somebody help me!’ Jake shouted. John and May saw him stuck in the railings and ran over and pulled him out. ‘Thank you.’
‘How did you get there?’ asked May
‘Oh, it happens every day.’
Some noises sounded from the Time Train.
‘They can’t have followed us,’ John pulled out his gun aiming it at the Time Train’s door.
‘Who’s they, what’s that?’ asked Jake. A lizard monster exited the Time Train. ‘What on earth’s that!’
‘One of Shocker’s monsters,’ May handed Jake the Time Driver, ‘here you need this,’ she put the time driver just in front of his hind legs and pulled him back to his four legs, ‘say “Henshin” and scan this over the buckle.’
Jake stood still there looking like he was about to scream and run 100 miles but was locked still
‘Do it,’ said May
‘Henshin!’ he screamed with his eyes closed, levitating the pass under the driver.
‘Time Form!’ the Time Driver announced. Jake gained the Kamen Rider Time armour, it was mainly red but had large yellow lines going up his legs, a mostly blue helmet and a purple visor, with a red sword
‘What? What!’ Jake shouted without noticing the Shocker monster approaching him. It knocked him to the ground and kept kicking him up the street.
‘Pull out the sword!’ John shouted at him.
‘What, this?’ Jake pulled out the sword and swung it at the monster slightly knocking him back.
‘Scan the pass again!’ John shouted.
Jake levitated the pass over the Time Driver making it announce ‘Full charge,’ the sword glowed red and dragged him towards the monster. Jake held the sword tightly between his front two hooves as it dragged him stabbing the monster through the chest making it explode. He untransformed from Kamen Rider Time, John and May came up to him.
‘Congregations kid you’re Kamen Rider Time Welcoming to the fight.’ John walked back on to the time train.
‘kid you need to come with us,’ May grabbed him by the left front hoof and grabbed him over to the time train.
Jake stared at the Time Train, ‘I don’t have any energy left to faint,’ Jake was transfixed by the train so much that May had to drag him on to the train as John set it for 27 January 2038.
‘What’s going on?’ asked Jake.
‘We’re from 20 years in the future. The day you’re from an anti-unicorn group known as Shocker took over the UK’s government, they created concentration camps for unicorns, turning some into monsters like that one you fought’ May began.
‘Us two are from a group attacking the government, we’re the only survivors.’ Said, John.
‘Our group created this Time Train and the powers of Kamen Rider Time to defeat the group in both our time and during the event known as Begins Night,’ said May.
‘Thank you, umm, who are you two anyway.’
‘I’m May he’s John.’
‘Thank you, I’m Jake. Why are we going back to the future anyway.’
‘Shocker announced that they are creating their own Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider Gao, they also created a virus that would kill all unicorns. We need to destroy the Gao Driver first and stop the virus,’ said May. The Time train landed in 2038, however, Xaviax had not moved.
‘Now come out you two we can’t be here all day,’ said Xaviax.
‘Who’s he?’ asked Jake.
‘The Great Leader of Shocker, Jayden Xaviax,’ said John.
‘Stop!’ a middle-aged woman’s voice sounded in the distance. The Shocker group turned around to see the unicorn mother.
‘What is a unicorn scum doing here?’ asked Xaviax
‘my name is Jane Odell, you attempted to kill my family, prepare to die.’.
the Shocker troops attempted to shot her but she cast a successful shield spell defending her from the bullets. John and May took out most of the troops during this. Jake was hiding inside the time train putting on the Time Driver
‘Henshin!’ he shouted scanning the pass.
‘Time Form!’ announced the time driver transforming him into Kamen Rider Time. He ran out of the train levitating the sword next to him running straight at Xaviax who side-stepped avoiding him.
‘You unicorn scum think you can defeat me,’ Xaviax pulled out a black belt which had a buckle that was surrounded by silver fangs, it was the Gao Driver, he also pulled out his own pass, he put the Gao Driver around his waist. ‘Henshin!’
Xaviax scanned the pass over the Gao Driver which announced ‘Gao form!’ transforming him into Kamen Rider Gao. The armour was mostly golden but with large silver fangs sticking out. Gao pulled out his own sword and slashed at Jake repeatedly knocking him out of his transformation.
‘you better thank for letting you survive, for now.’ Gao entered the time train and soon afterwards it disappeared.
‘Oh my God, it’s all over,’ said John.
‘There’s got to some way we can time travel after him, right?’
‘Mark said that Kamen Rider Time can time travel,’ said May.
‘Brilliant, let’s go,’
‘However, It requires so much magic that it would likely kill a unicorn.’ Everyone in the room went quiet until.
‘I’ll do it.’ Said Jane.
‘No, you can’t,’ said May
‘This timeline has no hope, you three have the ability to change it, I’ll come back in the other timeline.’
‘Wait…’ Jake attempted to say.
‘Shut up the three of you can be this world final hope, let me help you.’
‘Nothing we say is going to stop you, isn’t it,’ said John.
‘Nothing, just promise me one thing defeat Xaviax, make the timeline better for my children.’
‘We promise,’ said Jake.
‘Good,’ a large ray of magic erupted from her horn straight to the Time Driver, she sank to down lower and lower. John and May gripped on to Jake’s back just before the Time driver had enough Magic to allow time travel, the three of them disappeared into light time travelling back to 27th January 2018. Jane’s face broke into the first smile she had for decades as she died.
When the two of them arrived, John said ‘Right the Shocker base is just under the Treorchy train station, me and May will deal with them, Jake find the time train and defeat Xaviax.’
‘Okay,’ said Jake. The three of them ran off from each other.
John and Jane entered the Shocker base under the train station listening to their meeting
‘Okay troops we will defeat the unicorn menace to our society, by the end of today parliament will be ours.’ Suddenly John and May shot out two of the members of the meeting making the speaker look around, ‘what the hell was that!’ she shouted however quickly the rest of the meeting was shot dead. She pulled out her gun aiming it at the entrance, however, John and May had already moved to just behind her, the two of them aimed straight at the back of her head they both shot at the same time killing her.

Jake found Xaviax on Treorchy Comprehensive’s AstroTurf setting up a system to launch a vile into the air.
‘The anti-unicorn virus.’ Jake whispered. He attempted to sneak behind Xaviax however.
‘I know you’re there, came to see the end of your species.’
‘Why are you doing this Xaviax.’
‘You unicorns with your magic, your lot always thought you were so much more powerful than us, my job is to prove that that is incorrect, it’s just my job.’
‘Sorry Xaviax,’ Jake pulled out the pass ‘but you’re insane and I have to stop you. Henshin!’ he scanned the pass over the Time Driver
‘Time form!’ the Time Driver announced transforming Jake into Kamen Rider Time.
‘Do you seriously think you can stop me,’ Xaviax pulled out his pass ‘Henshin!’ he scanned it over the Gao Driver
‘Gao Form’ announced the Gao Driver transforming Xaviax into Kamen Rider Gao.
The two of them pulled out their swords and clashed them against each other’s, Gao attempted to kick Jake but Jake cast a shield Spell to block it.
‘This is for all of the unicorns you killed, John and May’s team and Jane!’ Jake shouted before slashing Gao straight at his neck before slicing him down his front.
‘Damn you, Kamen Rider Time,’ Gao threw his sword to his side and scanned his pass over the Gao driver.
‘Full charge!’ it announced, Gao’s leg glowed a golden colour.
Jake threw his sword to the ground and scanned his pass over the Time Driver.
‘Full charge!’ it announced, Jake’s leg glowed a red colour. The two of them jumped fifty feet in the air and their kicks clashed with each other and for almost a minute the two of them were in the air attempting to overpower each other. Eventually Jake kicked though Gao causing a large explosion. Xaviax landed untransformed on the ground in front of the launcher and virus.
‘Damn you.’ He ended up exploding again truly dying taken the anti-unicorn virus with him.
John and May were running, having found the two of them.
‘This is the end of Shocker.’ John entered the Time Train ‘well done, Jake’ he shouted from the Time Train.
‘Jake, do you want to come with us?’ Jane asked.
‘No, I’ve got a life to live in my time.’
‘Okay, Goodbye then.’
Jake left the AstroTurf, proud of what he did even if no other unicorns will ever know that he was the one who saved them as Kamen Rider Time.
© Copyright 2017 Sonicfan001 (sonicfan001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2141876-Kamen-Rider-Time