*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2142497-Kins-sleepless-night
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2142497
a yuri foot-fetish story featuring the characters Kin and Tayuya from the anime "Naruto"
It was a quiet night in the sound village. Only the sound of a single cricket and the wind howling in the distance broke the dead silence. It was two hours past midnight, all ninjas in the camp of Ottogakure were in a deep slumber. All except a single kunoichi, whose long, black hair reached down to her knees as she tip-toed her way through the hallway of the dojo. Her warm, bare feet left imprints on the cool wooden floor as she tried to reduce her sounds to a minimum.

She reached her destination in front of a paper door as she slowly slid it open, not making a single sound. Walking in, she turned around to face her sleeping fellow kunoichi, known as Tayuya. Her wild red hair was falling down her cheek, covering her eye as she breathed peacefully. Kin knew from experience that she was a heavy sleeper, yet she didn't want to make any risks. Being caught here would result in both complete humilliation and an exhile from the clan. She took a deeb breath as she closed the door, behind her, being glad that she had made it this far. Ever so quietly, she walked to the end of Tayuya's bed, lowering the cotton bag she was carrying to the floor, kneeling down.
It has been far too long that images of her comrade Tayuya, and her sandal-clad feet have been haunting her every day and night. It took all her focus not to look down at her nimble toes while talking to her. Every night, after closing her eyes, she'd envision being at the redhead's feet, giving them all the longing attention they deserve. The neverending thoughts all boiled down to this very night, when she decided that she'd finally do something about it, and make her fantasy reality.

Her view zeroed in on the worn black sandals that Tayuya had placed under her bed, with the tip of the footwear peeking out from underneath it. Kin loosened the opening of her bag before pulling out an identical pair of her own sandals. This was a trade that'd hopefully satisfy her desires for a while. She reached out for the redhead's footwear, inspecting the footprints that were imprinted in them. She slowly brought it closer to her face, ready to take a quick sniff from it, but shook her head as she realized that it's far too risky to spend any more time in this room than neccessary. Stuffing them silently into her bag, she slowly placed her own pair of sandals underneath the bed. A smile appeared on her face, as she positioned the footwear on the exact same spot she found Tayuya's in.

She let out a sigh of relief, knowing that her task was almost complete. But just as she was about to stand up, she froze in place, hearing Tayuya shift under her covers. She stood motionless untill the redhead's movement came to a halt. She peeked over the end of the bed to see if the coast was clear, only to be greeted by Tayuya's bare foot, lying mere inches away from her face. Her dainty sole faced Kin, for her to see it in all its glory. She stood there, nearly hypnotised by the view, her mouth almost drooling. She nervously gulped, checking again if the door and window were closed. A conflict begun to form in her head, unsure of what to do next. Noone saw her so far, she can simply grab her loot and walk away undetected, noone would suspect a thing, or risk her honor, her friendship and everything she ever stood for, for the night of her life.

She stood indecisive until a dominant voice formed in her head "I've been dreaming of this moment countless times. Since this is probably the only time I'll get the chance to do anything similar, I might as well take it..." she thought, "only a small whiff, just to know what it feels like, that's all I'm asking for." She could feel her cheeks getting redder as her lust got the better of her and she leaned over the end of the bed. She hovered her nose over the toes and quietly inhaled.
"I could barely smell anything, guess I'll have to go deeper..." with that, she lowers her nose between Tayuya's big and second toe, but twitches as she makes contact with her cold skin. She gains courage again and closes her eyes as she proceeds to bury her nose between the redhead's two long toes and takes a good whiff. The vinegary scent filled her nostrils and sent shivers down her spine. The voices screaming for her to get the hell out became quieter with every second she spent smelling her sparring partner's foot. She could feel the redhead's foot pressing into her face, probably tempted by her warm cheeks. Feeling Tayuya's cold toes on her face, she reached out to cover the top of her foot with her right palm and the sole with her left. She breathed lightly, warming up the foot with her breath.
She gently rubbed the sole with her thumb, admiring its softness as it got warmer with every pant of Kin's. She slowly slid her nose to the middle of the sole and backed away to get one last view of her sole before leaving. That's what she planned at least. But the sight of the dainty sole flexing in the pale moonlight made her pause again. Her heel, along with her mouth-watering toes were sightly darker, probably caused by her walking around barefoot in her room.
However, as soon as Tayuya began spreading and wiggling her toes in her sleep, Kin gave up all her principles and dived towards it, her lips meeting her sole. She embraced the top of her foot with her hands, keeping it pressed against her face, as she slowly let her tongue creep out and take a slow, sloppy lick up her sole, her nose rubbing into the redhead's arch. Licking her lips, she lowers her head to the bottom of her foot, lifting it up as she circles her tongue around the heel two times, before wrapping her lips around it and sucking on it.
She keeps sliding her tongue all around her heel, cleansing it before moving on to her arches. She became careless, lapping at her sole like it was the best delicacy she ever tasted. Not parting her tongue from the kunoichi's sole, she slipped her big toe into her warm, waiting mouth. She closed her mouth in bliss, giving Tayuya's toes all the attention they begged for all these years.
To her surprise, she heard the redhead chuckle in her sleep, a sound not many head the chance to hear outside of a battle. Soon, her pale heel and base of her toes were replaced with blushing spots from Kin's intense sucking.

Right as she was going to go to town with her foot, Tayuya shifted again, lying on her stomach and retracting her now-clean foot under the covers, but to Kin's amusement, revealed her other, equally luscious sole. Approaching it, with the toes downwards, Kin runs a finger along her sole. Her grin only grew wider as this one was not only already warm, but it also started to form sweatdrops under her bedsheet, a tasty treat, only waiting for her tongue to explpre and taste. Starting from her toes this time, Kin placed her tongue between the big and second toe and dragged it between every wrinkle in her way, basking in the wonderful taste and scent. She gently lifted her foot, making it easier for her to snake her slippery tongue between each and every wiggling toe, sucking on them individually, and in groups of two. She started to pant lightly, as she felt the area between her legs getting warmer in her grey camouflage pants. Kin lapped at the pads of her toes for what seemed like an eternity, untill her soles were blushing just as much as Kin's cheeks did. The melody of Tayuya's coos and moans echoed through her mind. Just as she was about to jam all five toes into her mouth, Tayuya pulled it back and murmured in her sleep, between moans "Mmmm... That's enough.... Enough Kin.... hmm..."
Kin was in shock: was she really detected? How did she recognise her? Or perhaps she was dreaming her..... Did Tayuya really enjoy this? So far, only the third answer seemed affirmative...

Either way, with a crimson red face, she hurried to dry off the sleeping ninja's feet with the sheets, grab her bag, and get out of here before anyone sees her.

It was still before dawn when the same kunoichi lied speechless in her bed, her bare, pale feet wiggling and jerking back and forth as her legs were rubbing against each other in her unbuttoned pants, with her right hand stimulating her private area, as she used the left one to hold Tayuya's sandal that she nicked up to her nose, inhaling and panting under her covers. Her fingers gradually increased its pace untill her wiggling toes eventually came to a rest and she collapsed onto her bed asleep, with a blush and a perverted smile on her face, peacefully breathing as she held Tayuya's sandal in her right hand, letting it fall to the floor as she began to dream and plan her next nightly adventure...
© Copyright 2017 the Raptor (barbarian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2142497-Kins-sleepless-night