*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2142604-Heartbreak-isnt-Poetry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #2142604
Heartbreak is everything but poetry.
Heartbreak isn’t poetry. There’s nothing about it that’s remotely poetry. It's not hearing sad songs and missing someone. No. Not at all.

Heartbreak is going fine for days and then breaking down in middle of nowhere. It’s when you see that person in everyone you see, everywhere you go. Their memories follow you like a ghost and no matter what you do they always get you.

It’s waking up in the middle of the night and crying your hearts out, crying till there are no tears left in your eyes. Screaming at the top of your lungs till there’s no voice to hear just the wind gushing out of your lungs. Heartbreak, my friend is not poetry.

It’s when your world falls to cripples in front of your eyes and all you do is watch, watch and hope that it won’t happen, hope that the pain would somehow end, that this void that you feel within yourself would somehow fill up. There is so much pain, so much agony that the only way out you’d see would be if somehow you ended yourself, erase all your existence and yet you would dare not do that because you would still be caring for the person who brought all this misery on yourself.

So, you see there’s nothing romantic about being heartbroken by the one you trusted your life with once. It’s choking on their memories. It’s bleeding inside outside. It’s everything but romantic.
© Copyright 2017 Shivay💃 (prateekk73 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2142604-Heartbreak-isnt-Poetry