*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2142672-The-girl-and-the-boy
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #2142672
She sees him again. So many questions unanswered... What happened?
I heard his voice and out of habit, i turned around to look. I didn't expect his eyes to be the first thing I noticed. Those bright blue eyes that just pierced through your soul. My heart stopped and my stomach began to churn with emotions and nervousness. I quickly looked away and tried not to cause too much attention towards myself until he was gone. And after he left, I could still feel his cold presence behind me, it sent chills down my spine and made me shiver... So many thoughts and memories rushed through my head, so many questions still left unanswered.. I'm starting to wonder if i'll ever be able to get over it. I hate him so much but at the same time, I want him back... Maybe it was his flawless features or the way everyone seemed to be in a trance when they were around him.. Like he had mind control or something. Is he really that alluring to so many people? I definitely had competition there. He could have just about anyone he wanted and all he had to do was look at them. With those eyes and that look, I always found it so hard to concentrate when he looked at me like that.. I feel so stupid now for still ogling over him. What is wrong with me?


© Copyright 2017 Skylar Ray (skywho at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2142672-The-girl-and-the-boy