*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2143777-A-NEW-BOOK-ON-MARRIAGE-RELATIONSHIP
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Relationship · #2143777
MARRIAGE RELATIONSHIP
DAY ONE:
Dear valued and respected friends, relax and savor the excerpts from my upcoming new book which title I will keep until the eighth day.
DASYN HUB as an acrostic crafted to describe eight types of husbands: democratic, actor, soul-mate, yeoman, neophyte, harried, ‘uber’ and baby, for a book. The table below describes the democratic type of husbands and their character traits:
The character traits of the democratic husband: • Prefers the wife to be decisive. • A husband of “the people, for the people and by the people.” • Prefers freedom for the wife. • Recognizes the equal and inalienable rights of the wife. • Accepts women’s liberation movement. • Accepts majority rule through wife and children. • Advocates economic freedom of wife. • Tolerant. • Co-operative. • Compromising. • Patient. • Advocates due process. • A stickler for legitimacy and also he • Negotiates.
Democratic husbands love to consult their wives before reaching any major decision. For instance, they embark on building projects after consulting their wives. They do not go to the market and buy oversized clothes for members of their families without actually knowing their right sizes as undemocratic husbands will do. Democratic husbands leave most of the decisions to their wives to take. In this regard, they are husbands “of the people, for the people and by the people,” borrowing from the popular phrase of a former American President, Abraham Lincoln. The democratic husband gives freedom to his wife and recognizes her equal and inalienable rights. Allowing this stance, he appears to support women’s liberation movements. He accepts majority rule of the wife and children. He is very tolerant, co-operative, compromising, patient, a good negotiator and a stickler for legitimacy. He does not become assertive simply because he is the head of the family.
© Copyright 2017 isokarifrancis (isokari1959 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2143777-A-NEW-BOOK-ON-MARRIAGE-RELATIONSHIP