*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2143803-1st-kiss
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Draft · Relationship · #2143803
Be gentle guys my first time writing anything
I wonder if he will follow me? I thought as i walked past the pool towards the games room. I could see James watching me and secretly hoped he would follow me. I close the door to the games room and sit on the corner of the large snooker table in the middle of the room. No one ever really used that room and it always confused me why it was always empty. I would go in there for some alone time, think about stuff that was bothering me. The handle on the door turned and as the door pushed open I could see James entering the room. I had an instant rush and the butterflies were going mad in my stomach.
He smiled, 'hey whats wrong?'
I blushed and replied, 'nothings wrong, i just wanted to get out of the sun and be on my own for a minute.'
'Im sorry I'll leave you alone-'.
'No' I smiled, heart racing as he closed the door behind him and walked over to the snooker table.
'No?' He said coyly, flashing that gorgeous smile at me.
'I dont mind you being in here. I like your company.' I knew I was blushing like crazy and when I looked up at him James was standing in front of me.
'Oh I'm glad, I like your company too. You know I like you right?' My heart felt like it was going to explode. Oh my god he likes me! I tried to tell him I felt the same but was stopped when he cupped my face in his hands and pressed his soft lips against mine. Our lips parted and our tongues met for the first time, I was in ecstacy and the rush that came over me was so intense I felt faint. As our lips parted we both smiled at each other and James hugged me close.
'We need to do that more often' he whispered into my ear and I was instantly covered in goosebumps.

My first kiss.
© Copyright 2017 Swazichick (brittanyhamlin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2143803-1st-kiss